[KEQ] Kill-Em-Quick Forums
Girl_Playin Memories - Printable Version

+- [KEQ] Kill-Em-Quick Forums (http://forums.keqonline.com)
+-- Forum: News and Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Community Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Girl_Playin Memories (/showthread.php?tid=9245)

Pages: 1 2 3

Girl_Playin Memories - LionTurtle91 - 08-21-2015 11:23 PM

You brought me so much joy with all the trash talk youd give enemies through proxy chat.

A lot of times id just follow you and be your bodyguard just to see you Taco Bang and talk to the bad guys lol Ill never forget it.

Id always side with you too just to play Sabo, no matter how small our group was, you were worth it.

RE: Girl_Playin Memories - CptKirby - 08-21-2015 11:30 PM

Calling my voice sexy. Smile

RE: Girl_Playin Memories - LionTurtle91 - 08-21-2015 11:45 PM

(08-21-2015 11:30 PM)CptKirby Wrote:  Calling my voice sexy. Smile

Lolol all the growling cat calls shed do! Perfect.

RE: Girl_Playin Memories - CptKirby - 08-22-2015 12:15 AM

I remember when we were playing Dust in the closed beta and of course she choose a shotgun. Most of KEQ (and ROFL) was in Teamspeak. Our squads happen to be on opposing teams (I think Ambush), so she, along with her squad, went to a different channel.

We ran into each other near an empty shipping crate and kept spraying a praying. The frame right was so bad that we both kept missing most of our shots at each other. My AR ran out of ammo, so I quickly switched to my pistol with almost no life left. and missed more shots. I may of even reloaded while we danced around the crate. I finally kill her with my pistol after a dual of over 15 seconds.

No more than a few seconds goes by and Girl switches TP channels to the one I'm in and yells "Damnit, Kirby!" and just as quickly leaves the channel.

RE: Girl_Playin Memories - Flyingcon - 08-22-2015 03:17 PM

One of my first games with KEQ, she was the SL. We were playing really bad, and I remember she scolding the squad while she was taco banging a guy she had just shotgunned. It was both hilarious and terrifying at the same time.

RE: Girl_Playin Memories - kerny84 - 08-22-2015 04:14 PM

u were the best person I've had the privilege of meeting and getting to know you will be missed u sorely im so sry for the loses of my brothers and her family. love you always girl.

RE: Girl_Playin Memories - A-P-P-Baby - 08-23-2015 01:35 AM

Countless nights drinking too much and just sitting in video chats talking all night. I have many memories of playing games but the nights of just sitting in video chats and talking for hours were the most memorable for me. She had different colored hair every time. The topics went from random stupid shit to serious drawn out conspiracy theories to making fun of fellow clan mates in light hearted way. I'll never forget those nights when we grouped up and just hung out. A lot of you were there on those nights whether you had cameras or not.

RE: Girl_Playin Memories - BAIN - 08-23-2015 09:51 AM

We got split off from the KEQ group in a separate squad. Some squeaker asked if she was really a girl. Holy shit she tore into him, lol. Laughed so hard I couldn't play.

RE: Girl_Playin Memories - LionTurtle91 - 08-23-2015 01:17 PM

(08-22-2015 12:15 AM)CptKirby Wrote:  I remember when we were playing Dust in the closed beta and of course she choose a shotgun. Most of KEQ (and ROFL) was in Teamspeak. Our squads happen to be on opposing teams (I think Ambush), so she, along with her squad, went to a different channel.

We ran into each other near an empty shipping crate and kept spraying a praying. The frame right was so bad that we both kept missing most of our shots at each other. My AR ran out of ammo, so I quickly switched to my pistol with almost no life left. and missed more shots. I may of even reloaded while we danced around the crate. I finally kill her with my pistol after a dual of over 15 seconds.

No more than a few seconds goes by and Girl switches TP channels to the one I'm in and yells "Damnit, Kirby!" and just as quickly leaves the channel.

Lol the same happened to her and I on old Manus Peaks. She was so crazy, running around an open field with that shotgun lol the whole game she just charged me on that open field and id wait till she got close enough to use that shotty lol at the end of the match she switched chats and yelled at me too lol

RE: Girl_Playin Memories - CptKirby - 08-23-2015 01:39 PM

In the weeks when the frame-rate got better, she scared the crap out of me when she charge at me with the shotgun in that scout suit. Panic-backpedaling is all I could do.