Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
JCxING's Youtube Channel
02-04-2016, 09:46 AM
RE: JCxING's Youtube Channel
I have played all of them, except x-com 3.

This one looks even better than the previous, so I will buy it for sure, but when it's on sale or part of a bundle. Tongue

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

[Image: Firma%20Planetside2_zps2ho4nyyq.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2016, 11:32 AM
i played my first xcom in 94...

been a fan all along

currently getting through the last version that i picked up in the steam sale for $10

not sure about xcom 2 yet, will wait till its cheaper

xenonaughts is also good i'm told, closer to the original xcom ufo enemy unknown than any other game...but i haven't played it...

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
02-08-2016, 09:04 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2016 09:11 AM by JCxING.)
Guys...I've put about 5 hours into the game and so far its a bit disappointing.

The main problem I have is that your rushed to do everything and there seems to be timers in most of the missions so you can't really enjoy it tactically and have to gun and run.

Also you get an annoying doomsday feature called the Architect where you have a certain amount of time to destroy certain areas but it's bloody hard to even get there in the first place. If you don't destroy then its game over for you. You can reduce the time but it's still annoying as you get it quite early on in the game.

I'll do a review or first gameplay and show you guys as I was busy over the weekend.

Will upload some footage tomorrow.

[Image: JCxINGgif.gif] [Image: JCxSSsigKEQ.gif]
02-09-2016, 07:56 AM
(02-08-2016 09:04 AM)JCxING Wrote:  The main problem I have is that your rushed to do everything and there seems to be timers in most of the missions so you can't really enjoy it tactically and have to gun and run.

Also you get an annoying doomsday feature called the Architect where you have a certain amount of time to destroy certain areas but it's bloody hard to even get there in the first place. If you don't destroy then its game over for you. You can reduce the time but it's still annoying as you get it quite early on in the game.

ugh, hate that i'd be ok with the odd mission being like that but if its a lot of them that would really put me off. i know there were a few missions like that in the previous game but it sounds like theres a lot more now Undecided

[Image: HeinousTendogz]
04-06-2017, 10:06 AM
Not my channel but will be uploading some more videos.

[Image: JCxINGgif.gif] [Image: JCxSSsigKEQ.gif]
04-06-2017, 02:08 PM
That's some bloody shit.

[Image: curby.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user