Squad Free Weekend and Sale
11-16-2016, 07:16 AM
RE: Squad Free Weekend and Sale
I'll have to take a look into it. Tongue

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

[Image: Firma%20Planetside2_zps2ho4nyyq.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2016, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2016 09:00 PM by Buzzin Fr0g.)
Next up for Alpha v.9 I think they're looking at tracked vehicles, but I'm personally most exited about TrueSky implementation and weapon customization (within reason for specific roles). There are a lot of maps being designed by the community that may also be included in the release. Here is a total conversion WWII mod called Post Scriptum: The Bloody Seventh that looks really promising:

Got Pwned?
[Image: TheFrog_zps63054bb1.jpg]
03-24-2017, 04:52 PM
V9 released. This game is a gem. I really wish more KEQ would play it, its pretty solid. Been running with another crew, gives me echos of MAG sometimes.

Only thing keeping me from playing it 24/7 is college and the fact that it kinda sucks on AMD machines. Plus the graphics are a bit muddy.

[Image: forum%20warrior%20small.png]
03-30-2017, 01:18 PM
I saw you on Squad the other day, and I was going to message you, but I was about to cook dinner so I didn't :[

But yeah, I'd be down to play this with a larger group of people, the more people actually working together in this game the better.

I haven't been specifically rolling with any one crew, but I have mainly been lurking in the [M]umblerines server and discord. The seem to always have an admin on to kick TKers, spammers, afk, etc.

With the release of V9 and all the new tracked vehicles and more bullet penetration through cover it's getting better and better. The next big thing they're working on is a new animation system, not sure when that''s going to come out.

On a personally awesome side note, I was able to get my hands on the new Heavy AT kit (it's locked to 2 or 3 for the entire team) and snuck up behind one of the new tracked vehicles. One of the most satisfying rockets I've ever fired<3.

Dust 514-Get Weird
PSN-Electrip
04-05-2017, 08:00 PM
Another Free Weekend and 50% off sale starts tomorrow (Thursday the 6th) through the weekend.

Hope to see some of you out there in the new urban map "Al Basrah". It's so deadly..

Dust 514-Get Weird
PSN-Electrip
04-06-2017, 04:18 AM
(04-05-2017 08:00 PM)Electrip Wrote:  Another Free Weekend and 50% off sale starts tomorrow (Thursday the 6th) through the weekend.

Hope to see some of you out there in the new urban map "Al Basrah". It's so deadly..

Ok if i remember i will grab it....it just seems so slow though....

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
04-06-2017, 12:01 PM
(04-06-2017 04:18 AM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  
(04-05-2017 08:00 PM)Electrip Wrote:  Another Free Weekend and 50% off sale starts tomorrow (Thursday the 6th) through the weekend.

The new urban map is a lot faster than some of the open forest or desert maps. If you're looking to maybe just check that map out first I know there's a server that was playing it 24/7 yesterday (Mumblerines server # 2).

And with the addition of the new vehicles and eventually supposedly heli's, the game is getting a lot better from when I first bought it and you had to run everywhere.

Unless something like this happens:

Apologies for not giving the full details as well, the free weekend starts today at 10am PST, so 1 hour from now I believe.

Dust 514-Get Weird
PSN-Electrip
04-09-2017, 06:57 PM
(04-06-2017 12:01 PM)Electrip Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 04:18 AM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  

The new urban map is a lot faster than some of the open forest or desert maps. If you're looking to maybe just check that map out first I know there's a server that was playing it 24/7 yesterday (Mumblerines server # 2).

And with the addition of the new vehicles and eventually supposedly heli's, the game is getting a lot better from when I first bought it and you had to run everywhere.

Unless something like this happens:

Apologies for not giving the full details as well, the free weekend starts today at 10am PST, so 1 hour from now I believe.

Well i downloaded and then fell asleep, then never played whole weekend cos i was too tired from work last week and now i think the free weekend is about to end and i have to go to the office

Ah well next time hopefully

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.