Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Activity
12-08-2011, 09:46 AM
Activity
If you've read the name, you can see what's coming.

Activity - Get it up guys!

I'm tired of having to play with random's. DICE have improved the squad deploy capabilities and they are infinitely better than they were on release. You now stay in the same squad (or join the same squad if you're joining off someone).

Playing with random's on BF3 is just as hard, if not harder than playing with blue dots on MAG.

More often than not, I play with at least one other person from KEQ on MAG. On BF3 I play solo way more often than not. The fact is that being part of such a great, large and cheerful gaming community, I shouldn't be playing solo so often!

Can the KEQ gods also promote some active officers to BF3?.. It'd be nice to have some form of command structure in-game.

We have the potential to be great and role matches one after the other and we're just not making that a reality. It only takes 4 of us to repeatedly win Squad Rush and SQDM, and massively effect the outcome of Rush and Conquest.

Lets show the rest of the gaming community that we're not just a one-hit-wonder, and that we dominate EVERY game we play as a team.

[rant/]

[Image: spongey.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2011, 11:00 AM
RE: Activity
(12-08-2011 09:46 AM)SpongeyVortex Wrote:  If you've read the name, you can see what's coming.

Activity - Get it up guys!

I'm tired of having to play with random's. DICE have improved the squad deploy capabilities and they are infinitely better than they were on release. You now stay in the same squad (or join the same squad if you're joining off someone).

Playing with random's on BF3 is just as hard, if not harder than playing with blue dots on MAG.

More often than not, I play with at least one other person from KEQ on MAG. On BF3 I play solo way more often than not. The fact is that being part of such a great, large and cheerful gaming community, I shouldn't be playing solo so often!

Can the KEQ gods also promote some active officers to BF3?.. It'd be nice to have some form of command structure in-game.

We have the potential to be great and role matches one after the other and we're just not making that a reality. It only takes 4 of us to repeatedly win Squad Rush and SQDM, and massively effect the outcome of Rush and Conquest.

Lets show the rest of the gaming community that we're not just a one-hit-wonder, and that we dominate EVERY game we play as a team.

[rant/]

I will have this sorted by this weekend bro.

Thank you for the heads up.

I mean that.

-------
[Image: 12_zpse3219cf3.png]
[Image: ROFLstylie.png]
FOK JULLE NAAIERS
12-08-2011, 04:06 PM
*cheers*

"If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing."
[Image: sideways8.png]
Find all posts by this user
12-08-2011, 04:54 PM
+1, mate.

[Image: giongo77.png]

Do or do not, There is no try.
12-08-2011, 07:45 PM
Good points. A squad in bf3 really can change the game, much easier than MAG.
12-09-2011, 07:28 AM
That's the first time I've ever felt like I needed to rant about anything on here. KEQ's always been completely on top of everything!

If it helps the leadership get things in order, then it's my pleasure.

12-10-2011, 03:26 PM
(12-09-2011 07:28 AM)SpongeyVortex Wrote:  That's the first time I've ever felt like I needed to rant about anything on here. KEQ's always been completely on top of everything!

If it helps the leadership get things in order, then it's my pleasure.

We will have new leadership set up today or Sunday at the latest. Officers will be promoted, and recruiting is going to be streamlined.

Finally, a system will be set up for Clan Events, Battles, ect...

All at the discretion of the new leadership/officers. Big Grin

-------
[Image: 12_zpse3219cf3.png]
[Image: ROFLstylie.png]
FOK JULLE NAAIERS
12-10-2011, 05:16 PM
Thanks for taking care of this, Stylie!

[Image: giongo77.png]

Do or do not, There is no try.
12-10-2011, 06:36 PM
Brilliant, thank you for acting so swiftly on this Stylie.

12-10-2011, 11:20 PM
Play brink, I need more Europeans tbh Wink

But if the guy who I think will take over, takes over, you guys are gonna become really good in clan battles, just listen to him, stay in your squad, and you'll learn a lot.