Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Activity
12-21-2011, 11:46 AM
RE: Activity
sorry dude havent been on becuase of holidays. ps3 is not with me. will be back tho. fo sho

[Image: snail.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2011, 05:07 PM
I've been a little more active but the bullet damage seems more like MAG than BFBC2 which is discouraging. I'd expect it to be more like BFBC2 with higher bullet damage. I put 3 rounds on a hostile with the first accessible sniper rifle for no killDodgy. One in the upper chest, on in the abdomen and one in the leg as he ran and no drop:exclamation:. In one match the 245 LMG dropped someone fast but in others it won't kill. I've resorted to using the pistols because they seem to actually kill sometimes. Claymore get the job done for me. Since I'm firing blanks, at least I can bait enemies into my Boom-Boom Boxes. I like explosions.Smile

[Image: aaResizedKEQ_zps8925f80b.png]
02-20-2012, 08:29 PM
we still need that clean up.. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
02-20-2012, 09:50 PM
(02-20-2012 08:29 PM)killaprofr33z3 Wrote:  we still need that clean up.. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i made a thread about it and vote. i will enforce whatever the choice is this week whatever the choice is

[Image: snail.png]
06-26-2012, 11:40 AM
So... im getting tired of playing with random people who have no idea what team work is. Im looking for some people to play with. If anyone cares to add me on there friends list my psn id is hilljack92 I play quite a bit on the weekends. Thank you for your time.

[Image: Untitled-1.png]
NO MERCY IS THE WAY OF THE FIST!!!!
06-26-2012, 05:50 PM
goin to check out this game might be gettin this the weekend

[Image: luckduck129sig.png]
06-26-2012, 06:27 PM
Feel free to add me luckduck
Psn: hilljack92

[Image: Untitled-1.png]
NO MERCY IS THE WAY OF THE FIST!!!!
07-11-2012, 11:45 AM
Don't forget that we have our own server and I'm on at 3 p.m. CST. The clan server is Kill 'Em Quick Clan Server. I think. If anyone knows the correct name of the server please correct me.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable. ~ JFK
07-12-2012, 02:12 PM
Guys i finally got my bf3 back(long story)... Will probably join in on some fun this weekend... I dont have any of the DLC maps only the back to Karkano DLC... And i cant get into the battle log because the email im using for my psn i kinda forgot the password for it and gmail dont wana let me retreive it... so i will hop on this weekend and see if i can get hold of some of you guys...

[Image: deadly-squirrel.jpg]
03-17-2013, 04:31 PM
For some reason I've almost never had problems w/ randoms on my squad, most the time they know what there doing. I suppose I'm just lucky.