Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I hate jellyfish.
12-31-2011, 06:32 PM
RE: I hate jellyfish.
Jelly fish are an impotent part of the Seas ecosystem. Turtles eat em you know. No jellyfish would throw the whole oceans ecosystem off.

so love your jellyfish brothers and don't blooming stick yer face in there face, or at least watch where yer going. You where clearly all up in its space when you go stung.

[Image: 76561198008010128.png]

[Image: 5428010618014145457.png]

Blog: http://gobbybobbyy.blogspot.co.uk/
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/gobbybobby
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2011, 06:36 PM
???

I thought they were...
I wish I could go diving in December. Up north its starting to get real cold. Honestly I'm stuck inside all day, really boring.
Find all posts by this user
12-31-2011, 06:37 PM
@gobby

He was all up in ther' grill, Yo!
12-31-2011, 06:37 PM
(12-31-2011 06:36 PM)JJordawg Wrote:  ???

I thought they were...
I wish I could go diving in December. Up north its starting to get real cold. Honestly I'm stuck inside all day, really boring.

Where you from JJ?
In Philly it hasn't been too cold...

[Image: giongo77.png]

Do or do not, There is no try.
12-31-2011, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2012 01:42 AM by JJordawg.)
Ehhh. What the heck. Honestly, not giving away city is for 11 year olds. Pretty sure no ones gonna kidnap me anymore, big fat lug I am. Maybe not fat. But I am too old for Pedobear.

How about this: Pennsylvania. Not terribly far north. In fact your from Philly so ur from PA too! But where I am its hilly so we get pretty cold biting wind. And I think its a bit colder here than Philly, not sure though. Its mostly the wind chill that makes us stay inside now. Its just cold enough not to do anything for too long outside...

Edit: Pirates do suck. I'm no baseball fan though.
12-31-2011, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 12-31-2011 06:45 PM by GIONGO77.)
(12-31-2011 06:43 PM)JJordawg Wrote:  Ehhh. What the heck. Honestly, not giving away city is for 11 year olds. Pretty sure no ones gonna kidnap me anymore, big fat lug I am. Maybe not fat. But I am too old for Pedobear.

How about this: western Pennsylvania. Not terribly far north. In fact your from Philly so ur from PA too! But where I am its hilly so we get pretty cold biting wind. And I think its a bit colder here than Philly, not sure though. Its mostly the wind chill that makes us stay inside now. Its just cold enough not to do anything for too long outside...

Ah well I'm actually not from Philly... but about 10 minutes away... there's no point in me giving away my city name, so I just say Philly, I used to live in philly though...
Edit: Pirates Suck!

12-31-2011, 06:51 PM
(12-31-2011 06:32 PM)gobbybobby Wrote:  Jelly fish are an impotent part of the Seas ecosystem. Turtles eat em you know. No jellyfish would throw the whole oceans ecosystem off.

so love your jellyfish brothers and don't blooming stick yer face in there face, or at least watch where yer going. You where clearly all up in its space when you go stung.

Sorry, I hate being around jellyfish.

Ever heard of a safty stop in SCUBA diving gobby? I was in the middle of that and the current was pretty strong. If I'd let go of the rope it would be a pain in the ass swimming back.

[Image: curby.jpg]
12-31-2011, 07:10 PM
no. I don't scuba dive. No idea how what where and safety info is involved

All I know is

Its expensive.

and sometimes you end up shagging dolphins.

its true

A book detailing a man’s sexual relationship with a dolphin has been given a five star rating on Amazon.com. Author Malcolm Brenner’s book ‘Wet Goddess: Recollection of a dolphin lover’ recounts his nine-month love affair with a captive female dolphin called Ruby in the 1970s. In the 16.95 dollars novel, the author admitted that he had a ‘sexual relationship’ with the dolphin and that it was her that ‘initiated’ sex.

Brenner, of Florida, said that the ‘relationship’ started after ‘she began raking her teeth lightly against my arms and legs which was indescribably erotic.’

“The dolphin initiated the whole sexual thing. She was in isolation (and) was using me to satisfy her sexual needs,” the Sun quoted Brenner as saying.

He said that Ruby died after he left to go to college, adding that she “probably died of a broken heart.”

“I’d warn anyone who’s in a relationship with a dolphin. You have to plan an exit strategy,” he added.

Heed the warning Kirby!!!

Note I am drunk and dunno how I came across this searching sea animals. . there are MANY people who claim to have had special relationships with Dolphins... im still typing.... I should stop typing what I am reading. bestiality is illegal in "most" country. Don;t think International waters count tho. If you REALLY like dolphins, hire a boat.

[Image: 76561198008010128.png]

[Image: 5428010618014145457.png]

Blog: http://gobbybobbyy.blogspot.co.uk/
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/gobbybobby
12-31-2011, 07:15 PM
(12-31-2011 07:10 PM)gobbybobby Wrote:  no. I don't scuba dive. No idea how what where and safety info is involved

All I know is

Its expensive.

and sometimes you end up shagging dolphins.

its true

A book detailing a man’s sexual relationship with a dolphin has been given a five star rating on Amazon.com. Author Malcolm Brenner’s book ‘Wet Goddess: Recollection of a dolphin lover’ recounts his nine-month love affair with a captive female dolphin called Ruby in the 1970s. In the 16.95 dollars novel, the author admitted that he had a ‘sexual relationship’ with the dolphin and that it was her that ‘initiated’ sex.

Brenner, of Florida, said that the ‘relationship’ started after ‘she began raking her teeth lightly against my arms and legs which was indescribably erotic.’

“The dolphin initiated the whole sexual thing. She was in isolation (and) was using me to satisfy her sexual needs,” the Sun quoted Brenner as saying.

He said that Ruby died after he left to go to college, adding that she “probably died of a broken heart.”

“I’d warn anyone who’s in a relationship with a dolphin. You have to plan an exit strategy,” he added.

Heed the warning Kirby!!!

Note I am drunk and dunno how I came across this searching sea animals. . there are MANY people who claim to have had special relationships with Dolphins... im still typing.... I should stop typing what I am reading. bestiality is illegal in "most" country. Don;t think International waters count tho. If you REALLY like dolphins, hire a boat.

You drunk!!!

12-31-2011, 07:18 PM
What.....the.....
[Image: fuuuu10.jpg]

[Image: curby.jpg]