Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
KEQ Graphic Designers wanted!!!
01-04-2012, 01:36 PM
RE: KEQ Graphic Designers wanted!!!
That is totally up to the designers, you may look to Dust, MAG, BF3, DCUO, MW3, Brink or any other game for inspiration.

The classic military look will always sell, but it could be PINK for the ladies that are members or family to our members.

-------
[Image: 12_zpse3219cf3.png]
[Image: ROFLstylie.png]
FOK JULLE NAAIERS
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2012, 09:09 PM
I don't really like MW3 but I have to admit that the color scheme is pretty badass!

[Image: perry.png]
Risks- If you don't make it, it's your own damn vault
Find all posts by this user
01-04-2012, 09:25 PM
With regards to the copy right, I think it's a pest control company that has the name?

The copy right shouldn't be a problem, I mean we're a gaming clan, not a business. Someone working for their company would have to be walking down the street and bump into you wearing the top before they'd even know about it, surely?

Also, we're multi-national, I'm pretty sure the copy rights for their companies name will only be in whatever country they operate in? I've not read up on it or anything, just thinking out loud.

[Image: spongey.png]
01-04-2012, 10:16 PM
Cool! Probably won't buy one though, but I would be happy to contribute ideas.

My parents already think I game too much, that wouldn't help by getting a clan hoodie...

I think we should just have KEQ, but thats my opinion.

Something flashy and cool, like maybe a Valor guy with a tattoo of KEQ on his arm.
01-05-2012, 02:36 AM
(01-04-2012 09:25 PM)SpongeyVortex Wrote:  With regards to the copy right, I think it's a pest control company that has the name?

The copy right shouldn't be a problem, I mean we're a gaming clan, not a business. Someone working for their company would have to be walking down the street and bump into you wearing the top before they'd even know about it, surely?

Also, we're multi-national, I'm pretty sure the copy rights for their companies name will only be in whatever country they operate in? I've not read up on it or anything, just thinking out loud.

Was unaware of the pest control company in Aussie-land...

[Image: Kill-Em-Quick_Pest_Protection_1028924.html]

oJOKERo is the clan creator and holds title and rights as such.

Cool

-------
FOK JULLE NAAIERS
01-05-2012, 02:41 AM
(01-05-2012 02:36 AM)STYLIE77 Wrote:  
(01-04-2012 09:25 PM)SpongeyVortex Wrote:  With regards to the copy right, I think it's a pest control company that has the name?

Was unaware of the pest control company in Aussie-land...

[Image: Kill-Em-Quick_Pest_Protection_1028924.html]

oJOKERo is the clan creator and holds title and rights as such.

Cool
The issue with copyrights isn't wearing a branded slogan around. It's making money off the sales of that property without paying of the owner of the copyright.

Pretty sure oJOKERo wouldn't give a shit if you were to make your own KEQ tshirt and wear it around town. It's when you start selling them that the issue comes into play

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
01-05-2012, 02:44 AM
My other question with regards to copyrights is: if we have shirts that reference MAG or any other game or playstation itself, could that cause issues with zipper or whatever other company owns rights to those things

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
01-05-2012, 02:50 AM
I can get more details on that issue APP, but making a theme style doesn't seem to be a worry...

-------
FOK JULLE NAAIERS
01-06-2012, 12:49 PM
I think as long as the tops don't say "MAG" specifically, and you just reference things they wont take any action.

Not unless we ended up selling thousands of them, but lets be honest. That wont happen.

We would give Joker royalties though wouldn't we? This is his clan after all

[Image: spongey.png]
01-14-2012, 09:51 PM
(01-03-2012 06:57 AM)KingMineCraft Wrote:  http://www.customink.com/categories/
THE FREE COPY IS MINE BITCHES
ill pay ,lol,,,KEQ 4 LIFE,,,,,,

[Image: JT-THE-GOON.png]