Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DUST ROFL SIGS
01-17-2012, 02:09 AM
DUST ROFL SIGS
I'm going to try to make a uniform customizable sig that we can all use for the alliance forums soon. Will keep us all looking like we belong to KEQ. Once I come up with a scheme I will post here for critiquing and then requests. Any suggestions before I begin are welcome. It will be futuristic. It will be dark. It will still have a KEQ feel.

Being that there are so many of us it will be a generic type sig with customizable aspects like I did before but better, because I'm better now. Using the same generic sig will keep us in uniform and distinguish us from everyone else. But also with the shear number I will most likely have to make it will make it alot easier and less time consuming for me than making all completely custom.

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2012, 02:24 AM
RE: DUST ROFL SIGS
(01-17-2012 02:09 AM)A-P-P-Baby Wrote:  I'm going to try to make a uniform customizable sig that we can all use for the alliance forums soon. Will keep us all looking like we belong to KEQ. Once I come up with a scheme I will post here for critiquing and then requests. Any suggestions before I begin are welcome. It will be futuristic. It will be dark. It will still have a KEQ feel.

Being that there are so many of us it will be a generic type sig with customizable aspects like I did before but better, because I'm better now. Using the same generic sig will keep us in uniform and distinguish us from everyone else. But also with the shear number I will most likely have to make it will make it alot easier and less time consuming for me than making all completely custom.

Well, for custom sigs... you could charge ISK!!! Big Grin

-------
[Image: 12_zpse3219cf3.png]
[Image: O9wJpRD.png]
FOK JULLE NAAIERS
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-17-2012, 05:52 PM
How about Red and black witha green highlight, symbolizig valor? Oh man, this alliance name just makes me ROFL. Cant wait to see all the hatemail we get for being so recognizable
01-17-2012, 07:19 PM
Yeah I was gonna ask about these, because I saw that other clan who all had matching sigs

[Image: perry.png]
Risks- If you don't make it, it's your own damn vault
01-17-2012, 07:41 PM
I wonder what mine will look like.....

[Image: PeYKI7R.jpg]
01-17-2012, 09:03 PM
Scrub tbh ^^^
01-18-2012, 12:59 AM
(01-17-2012 02:24 AM)STYLIE77 Wrote:  
(01-17-2012 02:09 AM)A-P-P-Baby Wrote:  I'm going to try to make a uniform customizable sig that we can all use for the alliance forums soon. Will keep us all looking like we belong to KEQ. Once I come up with a scheme I will post here for critiquing and then requests. Any suggestions before I begin are welcome. It will be futuristic. It will be dark. It will still have a KEQ feel.

Well, for custom sigs... you could charge ISK!!! Big Grin

That's an interesting idea.

[Image: DerRiese77_zpsdb6f5c0e.jpg]
01-18-2012, 01:25 PM
make up a signature that will be easy to reproduce for the ROFL forums. Anyone want one? I can switch the picture of the flames and put your name on it. If you want a different picture please link to it or post it here. Thanks.

[Image: ROFLsigstandard_edited-1.png]

01-18-2012, 01:30 PM
(01-18-2012 01:25 PM)A-P-P-Baby Wrote:  make up a signature that will be easy to reproduce for the ROFL forums. Anyone want one? I can switch the picture of the flames and put your name on it. If you want a different picture please link to it or post it here. Thanks.

[Image: ROFLsigstandard_edited-1.png]

Give this one a shot bro...

[Image: l_a6b0789639013a9d5635fd9150823fe9.jpg]

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh66/...823fe9.jpg

-------
[Image: 12_zpse3219cf3.png]
[Image: O9wJpRD.png]
FOK JULLE NAAIERS
01-18-2012, 01:35 PM
Ive owed you one for a while bro. so i hope you like it.

[Image: ROFL-hemcom.png]