Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rate My New Sig
02-21-2012, 03:10 AM
RE: Rate My New Sig
Teknoman, I remember a lot of kids back in the early 2000's raving about it so I decided to take a look at it since most of my generation at the time were into Pokemon. I didn't really like it as much as you said it was pretty old but I found it hard to follow the storyline. So I switched over to Zoids, I miss my youth Sad

[Image: JCxINGgif.gif] [Image: JCxSSsigKEQ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2012, 03:24 AM
(02-21-2012 03:10 AM)JCxING Wrote:  Teknoman, I remember a lot of kids back in the early 2000's raving about it so I decided to take a look at it since most of my generation at the time were into Pokemon. I didn't really like it as much as you said it was pretty old but I found it hard to follow the storyline. So I switched over to Zoids, I miss my youth Sad

Yeah I like all of the cartoons you mentioned (espescially pokemon I went through a huge phase with that one.) I still watch a lot of different animes.

[Image: roflsigstandardjuniper.png]
02-26-2012, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2012 12:39 PM by JCxING.)
(02-21-2012 03:24 AM)juni-per Wrote:  
(02-21-2012 03:10 AM)JCxING Wrote:  Teknoman, I remember a lot of kids back in the early 2000's raving about it so I decided to take a look at it since most of my generation at the time were into Pokemon. I didn't really like it as much as you said it was pretty old but I found it hard to follow the storyline. So I switched over to Zoids, I miss my youth Sad

Yeah I like all of the cartoons you mentioned (espescially pokemon I went through a huge phase with that one.) I still watch a lot of different animes.

I would love to get back into animes as the last ones I saw was Shaman King and Trigun but haven't had the time in a long while.

I remember seeing Naruto a while back and didn't like that. That kids (Naruto) voice should be muted. Why is he shouting all the time?

[Image: JCxINGgif.gif] [Image: JCxSSsigKEQ.gif]