Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where did your username come from?
02-19-2012, 10:31 PM
Where did your username come from?
Just intrigued to know why you choose that username as we have a few interesting ones in this community.

[Image: JCxINGgif.gif] [Image: JCxSSsigKEQ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-19-2012, 10:54 PM
RE: Where did your username come from?
I would copy&paste mine from the MAG forums, but they deleted the entire Off-topic section. So I have to type it all out. Angry

Well, here goes:
Back when I played games on Miniclip.com I would put CptBush (don't ask) as my high score username. Eventually, Miniclip didn't allow certain words in the high score. My dog at the time's name was Kirby (Click here for the story on how the dog got his name), so figured I'd make my high score name that as well.

The "Cpt" part came from a number of different sources, but it was mainly because I thought the rank Captain was the coolest rank in any military.

JCxING, where did yours come from?

[Image: curby.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-19-2012, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2012 06:09 PM by A-P-P-Baby.)
Ya JC you can't start a sharing thread and not share.

Here's my explanation

*Fixed by Stylie*

*thanks brah*

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
02-20-2012, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2012 02:08 AM by JCxING.)
(02-19-2012 10:54 PM)CptKirby Wrote:  I would copy&paste mine from the MAG forums, but they deleted the entire Off-topic section. So I have to type it all out. Angry

Well, here goes:
Back when I played games on Miniclip.com I would put CptBush (don't ask) as my high score username. Eventually, Miniclip didn't allow certain words in the high score. My dog at the time's name was Kirby (Click here for the story on how the dog got his name), so figured I'd make my high score name that as well.

The "Cpt" part came from a number of different sources, but it was mainly because I thought the rank Captain was the coolest rank in any military.

JCxING, where did yours come from?

Miniclip hey? It takes me back to my childhood, one of the best online free gaming sites around. So who would of thought that Kirby was chosen after a Baseball player/your dog instead of the Nintendo character, pretty interesting read on your bio.

(02-19-2012 11:16 PM)A-P-P-Baby Wrote:  Ya JC you can't start a sharing thread and not share.

Here's my explanation

What vid is that APP? Can't seem to see it.

Well here's mine. I was better know on others games as XingBa. XingBa is a style name of Gan Ning and if any one who has played Dynasty Warriors or Romance of the Three Kingdoms will know of him (Love my ancient Chinese history)

Started playing an online game over nearly 10 years ago now which the site is still up called threekingdoms.com and used either XingBa, LingCao or what I'm better know as on there, ChinBo. The game had really poor graphics and if you were excellent at maths then you would really excel in it but communication was really key as everyone used MSN messenger. It was a squares game were basically you had 8 kingdoms fighting it out to rule China. Diplomacy was great in this game, sure it looked poor but the combat or skirmishing we used to call it was pretty fun. Taking a city or a city full of 8 people which was called a Supercity was a huge achievement in the game. This was basically a siege and required a hell of a lot of moves to pull off. The game was reset every time a kingdom won and it got up to game 50 something until the admin of the game went into hiding and hasn't been heard from since. I got MVP and winning Emperor game 26 and MVP game 41. They were fun times as the good old diplomacy board was basically a flame board and wasn't for the faint hearted.

I created an Xbox live account and since XingBa was taken I used XingJC which is my youtube account name. Because I was too poor (at high school) at the time I couldn't renew my account so I basically created another account called JCxING (as you can tell it's simply XingJC backwards.) The JC part is my initails and the Xing part is from XingBa. I do love to wind people and say it's JFishing because of the Cx (fish anyone?) Or JF***ing, people who know me will tell you of my crazy sense of humour so yeah thats how I came across this username but calling me JC is all good.

Sorry that was a bit long.

02-20-2012, 01:07 AM
Mine comes from when I first created my PSN account I was into Phineas and Ferb a cartoon on Disney Channel. And a character on the show who is a platypus that is actually a secret agent's name was Perry so I wanted to make it something after that.. And I happened to have just heard the song Paralyzer so I put 2 and 2 together and made Perrylyzer!

[Image: perry.png]
Risks- If you don't make it, it's your own damn vault
02-20-2012, 01:37 AM
(02-20-2012 12:28 AM)JCxING Wrote:  Sorry that was a bit long.

No, it's fine. I thought it was worth reading.

Is there any way I could see gameplay of this game?

[Image: curby.jpg]
02-20-2012, 01:57 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2012 01:58 AM by JCxING.)
(02-20-2012 01:37 AM)CptKirby Wrote:  
(02-20-2012 12:28 AM)JCxING Wrote:  Sorry that was a bit long.

No, it's fine. I thought it was worth reading.

Is there any way I could see gameplay of this game?

Lol if you can call it gameplay. I have a video on my desktop some where of a siege. Once I find I'll upload.

(02-20-2012 01:07 AM)Perrylyzer Wrote:  Mine comes from when I first created my PSN account I was into Phineas and Ferb a cartoon on Disney Channel. And a character on the show who is a platypus that is actually a secret agent's name was Perry so I wanted to make it something after that.. And I happened to have just heard the song Paralyzer so I put 2 and 2 together and made Perrylyzer!
My younger brother used to watch that, it was way after my generation I think.

02-20-2012, 03:10 AM
My Name is Stylie77.

On the PS2 it was simply STYLIE... when the PS3 came out either someone took it, or it was locked from the PS2 not sure.

My name started off as StylusStoked

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back in 1994... America Online (AOL) was the main Internet Service Provider.

Was over at my girlfriends house and her mom was one of the few people that had internet and a computer that I even knew of in the suburbs of Cincinnati.

They showed me the internet and said I needed a Screen Name.

All the dumb ass names I came up with were already taken... even with my favorite numbers at the end.

I looked to my left and there was a Epson Stylus Printer sitting next to the computer.

[Image: epson-stylus-c40sx-printer.jpg]

Stylus... now that sounded cool. Cool

I knew it was the tip of tools used for engraving... cuz of an art class I took, I later learned the tip of the needle on old record players is also called a stylus.

Either way in my mind it was "The Point of Creation", being a fairly creative person... I liked the idea.

Stylus... however was taken. Dodgy

People said that I was always upbeat and I remember a guy from California saying "Dude you are always so stoked brah!!!"

I had no idea wtf stoked meant and actually looked that shit up in a dictionary while in 10th grade.

Stoked is the past tense of stoking... which a stoker does to a fire.

To stoke a fire... so that it is stoked.

Stoking is basically turning the coals of a fire to make it burn hotter.

[Image: Fire-Stoker-George-Carlin-43673.jpg]

Creative... makes the fire burn hotter....

StylusStoked. Cool

WTF does that have to do with STYLIE?

[Image: wtf-cat.jpg]

Well... remember that I was making a name for AOL?

Yeah back then it was all chatrooms and email...

So I started going to a chatroom and talking to people from all around the world.

Some rooms had "regulars" which is basically peeps that camp the same room everyday.

Typing out Stylusstoked every time you were addressing me was tiresome to the regulars so the chicks started calling me STYLIE for short.

Course I knew what a Stylie was... I love Reggae music.

[Image: reggae.jpg]

But for those that don't... Uban Dictionary - Stylie

Whenever I can register as STYLIE I do, otherwise I am Stylie77.

As far as I know... there are two other people in the entire world that register as STYLIE77.

Both are fairly inactive, I would like to get the STYLIE77 Youtube account from the french chick that only has 3 vids from 2008 tho... Undecided

If you see Stylie77 or Stylie somewhere... the odds are pretty good that it is me. Cool

Google Results for Stylie77

-------
[Image: 12_zpse3219cf3.png]
[Image: ROFLstylie.png]
FOK JULLE NAAIERS
02-20-2012, 06:21 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2012 06:25 AM by Mordeth2202.)
Mordeth2202

Well the Mordeth part acually comes form a book series I read called the wheel of time. Mordeth was head of a councel for a dominent city-state. As he became more powerfull he became more paranoid. (Seems to be commen with people in power, Stalin anybody). He eventually betrayed his own people and the entire city-state was destroyed. Part of Mordeth lived on though and is always waiting for a time to take over a victom and controll them to live again. Hence the translation being deaths imbrace, or deaths curse. I would tell you how it ends but the series isn't done yet so i don't know yet.

The 2202 is acually of a more personal nature to me. My daughter was born on march 22 of 2002 hence the 2202.

[Image: mordeth.png]
02-20-2012, 07:15 AM
my English teacher used to call be gobbybobby. That stuck.

[Image: 76561198008010128.png]

[Image: 5428010618014145457.png]

Blog: http://gobbybobbyy.blogspot.co.uk/
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/gobbybobby

Join PS with this link. https://recruit.soe.com/recruit/smlandin...mecode=PS2