Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SerialNumber1221's Channel
06-18-2014, 10:44 AM
RE: SerialNumber1221's Channel
(06-18-2014 10:41 AM)Timbo101 Wrote:  I would watch that, his rages are epic

hehe they certainly are and I asked him if i could make such a montage earlier tonight when chatting on steam and he said "Me rage? Lies!!!" haha so i don't think i got permission to do it but maybe you can help break those barriers down!

see i can't afford to upset Bob cos he's the outfit leader, technically he could kick me out Big Grin lol

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2014, 10:47 AM
It's all about persistence, just gotta keep nagging until he breaks down emotionally and gives in. It's how I used to get sex from my girlfriend!!

[Image: TimbosRifterResize.png]
06-18-2014, 11:08 AM
(06-18-2014 10:47 AM)Timbo101 Wrote:  It's how I used to get sex from my girlfriend!!

Just wait till you see how I try to get sex from the street hoes in watchdogs using pickup lines like "I've ot 40 thousand dollars in my pocket girls, lets party!" but they still don't want to date me....what's it take to get a date in a video game hehe

Funny thing in watchdogs is that they are hookers, i hear them saying lewd things to other dudes but if I approach them they say things like they have an appointment with their hairdresser hehe ah well persistence as you say!

Then you get these ones that keep bending over and showing off their booty but when i try to get behind em they run away!

lol

06-18-2014, 12:46 PM
(06-18-2014 10:44 AM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  
(06-18-2014 10:41 AM)Timbo101 Wrote:  I would watch that, his rages are epic

hehe they certainly are and I asked him if i could make such a montage earlier tonight when chatting on steam and he said "Me rage? Lies!!!" haha so i don't think i got permission to do it but maybe you can help break those barriers down!

see i can't afford to upset Bob cos he's the outfit leader, technically he could kick me out Big Grin lol

Wait until he gets into a "play drunk" night and ask him then. Tongue

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

[Image: Firma%20Planetside2_zps2ho4nyyq.png]
06-18-2014, 02:14 PM
naa man u go for it. If you could mix it to music even better.

[Image: 76561198008010128.png]

[Image: 5428010618014145457.png]

Blog: http://gobbybobbyy.blogspot.co.uk/
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/gobbybobby

Join PS with this link. https://recruit.soe.com/recruit/smlandin...mecode=PS2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-21-2014, 10:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2014 11:55 PM by rraymondo316.)
Whatever you do dont get stupid drunk & decide to try an sing why Gobby is around Tongue

[Image: 5428010618039276417.png]
12-07-2015, 06:32 AM
i was half asleep this morning and i decided to play a low level alt...I have idea why some these people died as I was getting repaired or when i was shooting at walls on purpose....what a dumb game...

12-07-2015, 07:19 AM
No shadows, no particles effects, no smoke...

What the fuck? Your PC is more than enough to move this game decently with all the eye candy on.

Decency DEMANDS that your next video is made with full effects, please.

As for the rest, well, those guys were still reappearing on a doomed and spawn camped base. They couldn't be very bright to begin with. Nice use of the MAX, anyway. Tongue

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

[Image: Firma%20Planetside2_zps2ho4nyyq.png]
12-07-2015, 07:28 AM
(12-07-2015 07:19 AM)Flyingcon Wrote:  No shadows, no particles effects, no smoke...

What the fuck? Your PC is more than enough to move this game decently with all the eye candy on.

As for the rest, well, those guys were still reappearing on a doomed and spawn camped base. They couldn't be very bright to begin with. Nice use of the MAX, anyway. Tongue

yeah you're right...sorry about that...

after last patch i had changed some keybinds trying to unbind some xbox controller stuff i messed up and then messed it up with some sensitivity settings totally so i copied the ini's and xmls from the old pc and just played...forgot to change it back..

yes, next video ultra...no worries...

yeah it was spawn camped all right....good fun when u see the kills pop up when you're not even shooting...

12-07-2015, 07:28 AM
(12-07-2015 07:19 AM)Flyingcon Wrote:  No shadows, no particles effects, no smoke...

there are some people playing this on potato settings for better framerate

[Image: HeinousTendogz]