Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SerialNumber1221's Channel
12-07-2015, 07:35 AM
RE: SerialNumber1221's Channel
(12-07-2015 07:28 AM)Tendogz Wrote:  
(12-07-2015 07:19 AM)Flyingcon Wrote:  No shadows, no particles effects, no smoke...

What the fuck? Your PC is more than enough to move this game decently with all the eye candy on.

Decency DEMANDS that your next video is made with full effects, please.

As for the rest, well, those guys were still reappearing on a doomed and spawn camped base. They couldn't be very bright to begin with. Nice use of the MAX, anyway. Tongue

there are some people playing this on potato settings for better framerate

yeah precisely, it's total potato mode...my oldPC is a AMD FirePro W8000 which is not a gaming card...

i've been meaning to do some ultra vids, new pc holds pretty high fps in ultra...

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2015, 06:12 AM
Here is some ultra just for you Conejo hehe...lots of pretty colors and smoke....a few and far between cheap kills thrown in and the platoon banter replaced with something from days of olde....

This is a 1080p video, uploaded the file as is, but its only playing at 360p right now for me... Sad ah well sometimes that improves after a few hours..but yeah it's all ultra...holds a decent FPS in the larger fights...

12-22-2015, 08:15 AM
Now we are talking. Really pretty game at ultra. Thx mate. o7

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

[Image: 4HhXMlO.gif]
12-22-2015, 11:28 AM
Great video bro. Ah the SVER menu music, love it!!

[Image: JCxINGgif.gif] [Image: JCxSSsigKEQ.gif]
12-22-2015, 07:00 PM
(12-22-2015 08:15 AM)Flyingcon Wrote:  Now we are talking. Really pretty game at ultra. Thx mate. o7

yes its really nice visually on ultra...if you can keep the fps its great to play with ultra...mind you the nv scopes are a must on ultra, the standard scopes just cant see thru all those pretty colors and effects...

it was only cos of the nv scope that i got that lucky kill at the end!

12-22-2015, 07:01 PM
(12-22-2015 11:28 AM)JCxING Wrote:  Great video bro. Ah the SVER menu music, love it!!

thanks mate...i was looking for something to cover up the constant platoon chat which was quite verbal at the start of the clip...what better music than MAG music....and SVER had the best music in MAG...