Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
CTA for Domination Contracts
04-08-2012, 09:05 AM
RE: CTA for Domination Contracts
[Image: magcapturadepantalla1.png]

Those are the KEQ players that were present in the match that decided the contracts. Mrbonz as OIC and me as PL, we were the bossy duo of the match XD. But we lost the defense with 10 minutes left.

So in conclussion:

Asian players, I bow to you.

You the tough bastards who played with me today, I salute you. I'm glad you were at my side. Including the, sadly too few, bluedots that tried to win.

And you, the rest of american valor bluedots , go fuck yourselves with the biggest stick you can find.

And all of you who read this and could join to play, thanks for trying.

Cool story bro!!!

You can bet it was Tongue

EDIT:
(04-07-2012 09:59 PM)Timbo101 Wrote:  I don't know why. But for some reason I was just going on a rampage these games. My kills were like 70, 75, 89, 85, 64, and 58 or something like that. Did we end up getting the contracts?

You were beastly today timbo, good games. But sorry, we could not make it. We needed more numbers of KEQ or other clans.

(04-07-2012 09:11 PM)Tendogz Wrote:  i did get 2nd place mvp though so i guess thats something, but i'd rather have the win.

Oh yes, I remember that game. We were attacking absheron fourth platoon and SL got dropped on me in the middle of the game. I marked H, but half the squad kept going to G. APC squads where nowhere to be seen. It was the game we played the worst, of all we played yesterday. Another major defeat.Sad

In american prime time Rolleyes

And you were lurking around the mortars and first platoon the last 15 minutes. So if you really would have rather win, try getting inside a letter Tongue

Dom is won by filling the damage bar, not by getting grims.

[/quote]

i had no problem with how u and mrbonz handled communications. unfortunately that set of games i could hear TK fest inside our letter spawn Sad 2nd game recently where we could of gotten contracts and lost that chance

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
Find all posts by this user
04-08-2012, 09:50 AM
(04-07-2012 10:07 PM)Flyingcon Wrote:  
(04-07-2012 09:11 PM)Tendogz Wrote:  i did get 2nd place mvp though so i guess thats something, but i'd rather have the win.

Oh yes, I remember that game. We were attacking absheron fourth platoon and SL got dropped on me in the middle of the game. I marked H, but half the squad kept going to G. APC squads where nowhere to be seen. It was the game we played the worst, of all we played yesterday. Another major defeat.Sad

In american prime time Rolleyes

And you were lurking around the mortars and first platoon the last 15 minutes. So if you really would have rather win, try getting inside a letter Tongue

Dom is won by filling the damage bar, not by getting grims.

yeah at g & h i couldn't get in i was being killed through the walls how i'm not sure it wasn't corner lag, near to the end of the game i did go into b and a blue dot joined me and we held that for a bit, i should have been going there as soon as it was open could of done more damage.

and the apc squads were no help Angry

[Image: HeinousTendogz]
04-08-2012, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2012 01:06 PM by Flyingcon.)
(04-08-2012 09:50 AM)Tendogz Wrote:  yeah at g & h i couldn't get in i was being killed through the walls how i'm not sure it wasn't corner lag, near to the end of the game i did go into b and a blue dot joined me and we held that for a bit, i should have been going there as soon as it was open could of done more damage.

and the apc squads were no help Angry

If I had problems making the squad going to H, which was the letter with the frago and in front of the helicopter, I can't imagine what would the squad have done if I had told them to attack B.

Probably would have vtk me.

All letters were empty. H was empty the 3 times I managed to get there. Trouble was nobody was attacking the letters.

I was shouting all the match "go to H, go to H, go to H", but only a few did. Or talk to me to suggest anything.

I guess I muted the mic without realizing itHuh

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

[Image: 4HhXMlO.gif]
04-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Wow I can't believe we didn't get the contracts. I froze and decided to stop playing and I just assumed we'd get it
04-08-2012, 03:38 PM
Nope.

Sorry, we let you down Sad

You, and the countless bluedots that like you worked to fill those contract bars. (QQ)

By the way, reading my previous post I realize I sound like a bitter ungrateful bastard. That's because I am one Big Grin

So sorry, Tendogz, don't mind me.

Like I said, thank you and all the others that came.

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

04-14-2012, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2012 04:37 PM by Flyingcon.)
Well, we got dom contracts today.

For anyone interested, there an escalation match has been going on for an hour or so (different matches Tongue)

Oh, and /!\ is asking if we want to scrim today.

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

04-14-2012, 06:48 PM
Never seen Valor with so many contracts.

[Image: JCxINGgif.gif] [Image: JCxSSsigKEQ.gif]
04-14-2012, 07:37 PM
Now that you mention it, me neither. 5 is the maximum we have had.

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

04-16-2012, 06:43 AM
We played \!/ was fun, we won 2. Lost 1 to SVER

lol \!/ Raven, KEQ VALOR and SVER randoms win...

[Image: 76561198008010128.png]

[Image: 5428010618014145457.png]

Blog: http://gobbybobbyy.blogspot.co.uk/
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/gobbybobby
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user