Thread Rating:
  • 16 Votes - 4.19 Average
Stylie's Thoughts....
06-27-2011, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2011 04:12 PM by AznPradaG.)
Stylie's Thoughts....
Here is part of a post that Stylie wrote on the Officer section. It has some valid points and everyone should read and understand. This is WHY you joined [KEQ], always remember it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stylie:

Large clans such as this go through rebuilding phases, it is a helluva job to constantly train new players, develop something in them they have literally NO EXPERIENCE in and that is TEAM WORK and LARGE SCALE TACTICS.

Call of Duty anyone?

It is a constant uphill battle to "Deprogram" grown ass men out of the "ME ME ME" mentality.

What makes it hard is a lack of "Leading By Example"

When an officer says "Use a med-kit, use Heavy Armor and LMG" and then runs around with a first aid, AR, Motion and Jammer... it is easy to see why the response is "Screw you I'll do what I want"

The tactics are sound, we won 75-90% of the time using them, but most of the "Old Guard" has moved on to other games, and it is time for KEQ to take and ass whooping for a spell and learn from it.

[img]http:img831.imageshack.us/img831/8549/55783977.png[/img]

Frustrating as all hell, but it is the "HARD" that makes it so worth it for me personally.

[Image: yesv.gif]
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I also want to add that our officers have to keep in mind that the majority of members are always going to be "Green", despite your own "veteran experience".

[Image: firstbasefail.gif]

I have managed a few big operations in my private life, and one thing that I often see, is my Leadmen and veteran staff start to "half-ass" the training of new employees.

You forget to tell them the basics as you begin to forget what "the basics" really are.

In a warehouse it may be simple things as "Lunch is at 12" and "The restrooms are to the left" "Time clock is on that wall"

In MAG it can be "Mic and Med-kit", "GROUP UP", "Switch spawns if your are being redlined", and "grab a repair kit if YOUR bunker goes down".

These simple "Fundamentals" are what can make a bunch of poorly skilled newbs into a "FORCE TO BE FEARED".

[Image: 1337cereal070kh7.jpg]

I think that focusing on FUNDAMENTALS is MORE important than micromanaging gear beyond mic,medkit,rocket,repairkit.

The fundamentals are the FOUNDATION that you can build upon.

They are essential to building a solid house, rather than a house of cards that folds to the slightest opposition.

[Image: 240bigstockphototeamwor.jpg]
------------------------------------------------------------------

Get your minds set Officers...

Imagine the next three weeks as Boot Camp and EVERYONE including FELLOW OFFICERS should be reminded of the basics.

-Taking cover
-Topping off teammates health / revives
-Proper gear per gamemode and squad in that game mode
-Communication / Leadership / Setting up the Plan before jumping in Q
-Reviewing problems after a bad round LIKE ADULTS
-Players that are disrupting or simply refuse to follow the basic plan should be kicked, not if they tried and failed, (EFFORT is all I ask for)
-Taking personal responsibility for EVERY objective, not just the one directly in front of you
-Flanking AS A GROUP / REGROUPING IN SPAWN FOR ORGANIZED PUSHES
-Calling the Audible (when and how)
-NEVER SHOOTING THE APC GUNS <-- Big Problem there
-Using the Vote to Kick after asking clanmates to work with the team, Vote 'em!!! If they continue to do things such as Team Kill or otherwise sabotage our efforts to win, kick them from the clan!!!

I really do believe if officers focused their efforts on these types of things... the DIFFERENCE will be immediate.

[Image: 71nqys.gif]

[Image: AznPradaG_1_30_2012.gif]

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2011, 03:11 PM
RE: Stylie's Thoughts....
these are the reasons i joined KEQ and yeah i think new people/ people who haven't read this really need to.

[Image: Ravhin_zpsvzrxgewj.png]
Find all posts by this user
07-02-2011, 01:12 AM
I love this plan. I joined you guys in the first place for a full platoon of rape and learned you guys aren't just lucky we attack as we should.

[Image: 76561197964535861.png]
[Image: pc_RaidenOwnsSnake.png]
07-07-2011, 11:43 AM
good idea for when i come back on saturday im on a sver kdr boost thing im lvl 60 i be back

[Image: taes123.png]
10-30-2011, 03:24 AM
Well said
10-30-2011, 02:23 PM
ive been in here for awhile now and i got to say after this last rebuild i can really see the diffrence in skill lvl. our teamwork has gone up imnensely in the last couple months and because of that you can just feel the diffrence as you play. I have to say thank you to our leaders for the hard work they have put in to accomplish this and it can only keep getting better as we go. spose i should expecually give props to Judg3s sense i know he's one of the main ones that has been putting a lot of work into the clan ingame and out. And to Azn and the rest of the Mod on here for giving a place to voice our stratagies and just a place to get to know each other. You always work better with people that you are more comfortable with so thank you guys again for giving us a place to do that.

[Image: mordeth.png]
10-31-2011, 03:12 AM
(10-30-2011 02:23 PM)Mordeth2202 Wrote:  ive been in here for awhile now and i got to say after this last rebuild i can really see the diffrence in skill lvl. our teamwork has gone up imnensely in the last couple months and because of that you can just feel the diffrence as you play. I have to say thank you to our leaders for the hard work they have put in to accomplish this and it can only keep getting better as we go. spose i should expecually give props to Judg3s sense i know he's one of the main ones that has been putting a lot of work into the clan ingame and out. And to Azn and the rest of the Mod on here for giving a place to voice our stratagies and just a place to get to know each other. You always work better with people that you are more comfortable with so thank you guys again for giving us a place to do that.

Judges does a truckload of work, azn as well on the site and in game, but we have so many other quality officers and that gentlemen is what keeps us so strong...

-------
[Image: 12_zpse3219cf3.png]
[Image: ROFLstylie.png]
FOK JULLE NAAIERS
10-31-2011, 10:28 AM
i agree completly i just said those two just cause i know how much they do but I also know how much others do and I just want you all to know form me at least it's very apprieated. i love to play iwth keq and this is why.

[Image: mordeth.png]
10-31-2011, 11:03 AM
Just to put judg3s "truckload" into perspective. Stylie and I blabbed for 2 1/2 hours the night that he sent a PSN message to everyone in the clan.

In that 2 1/2 hours he barely spoke. Just diligently worked on messaging everyone in the clan.

If you've ever sent a message over PSN then you know how time consuming just one message can take. Imagine 400.

That's just one example of how tedious it is to run a clan properly. And another example of why it so important to be on these forums, on Facebook or watching the twitter feed to stay informed so we can all make KEQ communication a little easier.

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
10-31-2011, 12:05 PM
just remember the things the officers/management does is for everyone. we love playing games with all KEQ and that is why the officers and management does it.

[Image: AznPradaG_1_30_2012.gif]

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]