Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FONTS
05-17-2012, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2012 06:40 PM by StarGeek77.)
FONTS
Hi All,

To all of our aspiring graphic artists, I thought that I would share some links to sites that give away fonts. Our own AznPradaG has created an EVEonline font that is cool for sci-fi themes. It can be found here on keqonline.com.

The first link might be of interest because each letter is a different gun image. Image the possibilities!

2nd Amendment font

cooltext fonts

Undoubtedly, there are other good sites with free fonts. If you find one with lots of content, please share a link here. Thanks!

[Image: DerRiese77_zpsdb6f5c0e.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2012, 04:55 PM
RE: FONTS
Http://www.refont.com

Http://www.dafont.com

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
05-17-2012, 06:30 PM
dafonts rocks!

[Image: AznPradaG_1_30_2012.gif]

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-22-2012, 12:28 PM
Some post a while ago led me to "Capture It!"

Which is the font the A-P-P uses pretty often for sigs. Its the stencil in my siggy.

So, if you find it, I think its on dafont. Possibly refont.
05-22-2012, 12:40 PM
(05-22-2012 12:28 PM)JJordawg Wrote:  Some post a while ago led me to "Capture It!"

Which is the font the A-P-P uses pretty often for sigs. Its the stencil in my siggy.

Capture it was the font used on the original KEQ mag forum Sigs that were made before I ever started doing them. I've tried to stay somewhat true to those original KEQ Sigs and that is why I still use that font for our tags and clan name on almost every sig I make.

The problem I find with that font is the W and the Y both look funny. They put a small space between them and the letter before them that makes it look weird.

05-25-2012, 01:51 PM
(05-22-2012 12:40 PM)A-P-P-Baby Wrote:  
(05-22-2012 12:28 PM)JJordawg Wrote:  Some post a while ago led me to "Capture It!"

Capture it was the font used on the original KEQ mag forum Sigs that were made before I ever started doing them. I've tried to stay somewhat true to those original KEQ Sigs and that is why I still use that font for our tags and clan name on almost every sig I make.

The problem I find with that font is the W and the Y both look funny. They put a small space between them and the letter before them that makes it look weird.

Yea... I still like it tho.

Fonts can make or break a sig/picture tbh.
05-25-2012, 02:01 PM
(05-25-2012 01:51 PM)JJordawg Wrote:  Fonts can make or break a sig/picture tbh.

glad you are retaining the wisdom which I have bestowed upon you

05-25-2012, 03:44 PM
(05-25-2012 02:01 PM)A-P-P-Baby Wrote:  
(05-25-2012 01:51 PM)JJordawg Wrote:  Fonts can make or break a sig/picture tbh.

glad you are retaining the wisdom which I have bestowed upon you

I was wondering if you would recognize your unquoted quote! Wink