Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.2 Average
AznPradaG's Sig Show Off & Request Thread
03-09-2012, 10:19 AM
RE: AznPradaG's Sig Show Off & Request Thread
(03-09-2012 08:48 AM)Scary_Pigeons Wrote:  may i please have an epic sig with pigeon feathers everywhere in the air forming
Scary_Pigeons

or a shitload of pigeons that spell out
Scary_Pigeons
in the air

or bread crumbs and pigeon fethers on the ground spelling out
Scary_Pigeons

thanx

-------
[Image: 12_zpse3219cf3.png]
[Image: ROFLstylie.png]
FOK JULLE NAAIERS
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2012, 04:36 AM
(03-09-2012 10:19 AM)STYLIE77 Wrote:  
(03-09-2012 08:48 AM)Scary_Pigeons Wrote:  may i please have an epic sig with pigeon feathers everywhere in the air forming
Scary_Pigeons

or a shitload of pigeons that spell out
Scary_Pigeons
in the air

or bread crumbs and pigeon fethers on the ground spelling out
Scary_Pigeons

thanx

omg lol Big Grin

[Image: ROFLsigstandard_pigeons.png]
raven alt: FlyByMagpie
Find all posts by this user
03-10-2012, 10:26 AM
(03-09-2012 08:48 AM)Scary_Pigeons Wrote:  or bread crumbs and pigeon fethers on the ground spelling out
Scary_Pigeons

maybe there can be some pigeon poop in with the bread crumbs and pigeon feathers

[Image: ROFLsigstandard_pigeons.png]
raven alt: FlyByMagpie
03-14-2012, 02:42 AM
made this with a photo editor i got at best buy. it's pretty easy to figure out. there is also this really cool Manga photo editor i want to try.

[Image: repairsig.jpg]
03-16-2012, 12:09 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2012 12:11 AM by Chinduko.)
I made my sig on microsoft paint. It ain't sophisticated but killin S.V.E.R. and Raven meatsacks don't take sophistication.

[Image: aaResizedKEQ_zps8925f80b.png]
03-17-2012, 02:59 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2012 03:06 AM by Skip-Dip.)
How does everyone like my new signature. It's supposed to be bullet shells, with my name and clan burnt into the shells, and the shells being dropped out of the gun and falling down and into a river. I didn't make it myself, but I requested it from someone on the MAG forums a few months ago (around about 3 months) and he did a really good job. His name is commsnipes16 by the way. I think he is busy right now and bogged down with other clan signature requests, but he has done a really good job with my signature and other peoples signatures.

My signature looks very tranquil and green, just the way I wanted it. The border is pretty cool.

[Image: sig.png-]
.:Skip-Dip:. .:KEQ:.
03-17-2012, 10:37 AM
Looks pretty cool with the shells in the river. I feel so naked with no sig . Its like everyone has on clothes but me im just out there lol

[Image: Lonestar02-sig.png]
03-17-2012, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2012 11:42 AM by Chinduko.)
(03-17-2012 10:37 AM)LoneStarRyda_Tx Wrote:  Looks pretty cool with the shells in the river. I feel so naked with no sig . Its like everyone has on clothes but me im just out there lol

Make you one. With lonestarRyda_Tx a big ole texas outlaw or lawman sig would be sweet!

It may take a while. Mine took hours (cause I didn't know how to use Paint well) but it's simple as hell once you get the hang of it.

[Image: aaResizedKEQ_zps8925f80b.png]
05-21-2012, 12:21 PM
can i get a sig

i would like it if you could put a horde of sdk zombies in valor gear(if possible) chasing some sdk SVER&RAVEN guys into a bunker or just reg zombies chasing dust guys

and above the horde can you put Respect stupid people in large numbers and put keq names above the zombies.

i no its complicated and will understand if its too much.

ROFL- for every one that falls a thousand shall rise to take his place
"fear us for we are a machine of death.
a machine of destruction.
we.are.the machine."

Lord of waffles and waffle like dishes