Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
From oJOKERo
07-18-2012, 10:56 PM
RE: From oJOKERo
When i log in and i do a mic check and they don't have one. they will be removed from keq until further notice. Point Given.

[Image: AznPradaG_1_30_2012.gif]

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2012, 12:51 AM
I find it lovely my question was overlooked... It is almost like it was done on purpose... I smell a conspiracy...

Paving the way clear with Honor!

[Image: TheBlogFromTheCore20051118.gif]

All the Red Dots have to do in order to corner me is to rig a trap with a tuna sandwich. I am kinda stupid that way...
07-19-2012, 08:30 PM
(07-15-2012 08:43 PM)AzureKnightRush Wrote:  These pictures that have been posted of Joker (By that I mean the character as I do not think I have seen a picture of who is behind the screen name) are somewhat intimidating. I was wondering if that was the point in perhaps a playful manner?

Don't think I will get into Ghost Recon. I have heard some good opinions on it though.

I assume BO 2 is Black Ops? That took me about 10 minutes to connect such a possibility... I wonder...

Yes it is the point. I think it's cool that most of the newer KEQ only know oJOKERo by this mystique that stylie has created about him. He's like Charlie and we are all his angels. Ok that sounded creepy.

As for BO2, yes blops2, call of duty black ops 2.

I hope that was the questions you were finding overlooked.

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
07-19-2012, 09:47 PM
(07-19-2012 08:30 PM)A-P-P-Baby Wrote:  
(07-15-2012 08:43 PM)AzureKnightRush Wrote:  These pictures that have been posted of Joker (By that I mean the character as I do not think I have seen a picture of who is behind the screen name) are somewhat intimidating. I was wondering if that was the point in perhaps a playful manner?

Don't think I will get into Ghost Recon. I have heard some good opinions on it though.

I assume BO 2 is Black Ops? That took me about 10 minutes to connect such a possibility... I wonder...

Yes it is the point. I think it's cool that most of the newer KEQ only know oJOKERo by this mystique that stylie has created about him. He's like Charlie and we are all his angels. Ok that sounded creepy.

As for BO2, yes blops2, call of duty black ops 2.

I hope that was the questions you were finding overlooked.

Yeah, that was the one. I don't mind being an angel but a fallen angel is so much cooler. Being naughty is nice every now and then...

Yes, I think I made that even more creepy...

Paving the way clear with Honor!

[Image: TheBlogFromTheCore20051118.gif]

All the Red Dots have to do in order to corner me is to rig a trap with a tuna sandwich. I am kinda stupid that way...