Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
UPDATED gunda95 - (PSN) / (Battlelog) - BF3
09-28-2012, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2012 03:38 PM by gunda95.)
UPDATED gunda95 - (PSN) / (Battlelog) - BF3
Repost because on battlelog it still doesn't show I'm in so mabye I did something wrong before.

gunda95 - (PSN) / (Battlelog) - BF3
*PSN - gunda95
*Battlelog (Link is helpful)- http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/pla...r/gunda95/

Age (range is ok)- 17

*Microphone (yes/no)- Yes

Gender - Male

*America/European/Far East Servers? (what is your closest server, used for squading purposes)- America

Estimated gaming time (per week) - 30-50 hours

Experience in other games - Call of Duty(All of them), Dust 514, Bad Company 2, Borderlands an Assassin's Creed

Previous clans (if any) - I am the founder of one but rarely play with the members (close real life friends).

Why did you leave previous clan (if applicable) - Did not.

How did you hear of KEQ or were you recruited (by who)? - I met a player of your clan "CJWBII" and we played very well an team oriented together so I knew from then that this was the clan for me.

Why do you want to join KEQ - I love playing the objective and as team oriented as possible, but it gets difficult when you play with randoms and most people do not focus on the objective and dont have a mic. That is why I want to join, to play with other people who share the same intrest in objective and tactical style gameplay like me.

Rules: No Glitching, No Rascism - I will obide by these rules

What other Games Do You Plan To Play With us - Dust 514, Call of Duty, and Borderlands for now. Hopefully more in the future.

Any additional comments - Thank you for your time and consideration for reading this. It would be an honor to play with the KEQ clan.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply