Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 4.2 Average
Showing Off
02-12-2013, 06:47 PM
RE: showing off
The best thing is the programmable shortcut keys. You can use the included software to program those keys to do whatever button combinations you want. The wheel in the middle has 4 functions which can be used to zoom in and out, change brush size and many other things which you can also program.

The stylus comes with a bunch of different tips so you can swap them out to feel more like a brush vs a pen or you can use a harder one to feel like pencil on this paper.

The sensitivity of the intuos over the bamboo series is also much better. There are many more levels of pressure sensitivity.

The one I got also is wireless. Which is a nice freedom to have

Unfortunately I have not used it or photoshop for quite some time because my computer died a while back and I'm broke as fuck.

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2013, 12:20 AM
That sux. Like I said I just got a new PC with an 8core processor. Rendering is so much quicker. Just tested rendering aviation to DVD is under 10 minutes its lovely. Immaterial start making promo bids again

[Image: AznPradaG_1_30_2012.gif]

[Image: btn_donateCC_LG.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-14-2013, 03:04 AM
(02-14-2013 12:20 AM)AznPradaG Wrote:  That sux. Like I said I just got a new PC with an 8core processor. Rendering is so much quicker. Just tested rendering aviation to DVD is under 10 minutes its lovely. Immaterial start making promo bids again

Can't wait to see some new vids bro. We need to get together and have a vid chat one night. Maybe even play some MAG. I miss you Azn

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
02-14-2013, 10:39 AM
RE: Showing Off
I have a strange vision that ill start playing dust again soon. ill probably bring over everyone that is playing bo2 when i do....

02-14-2013, 10:40 AM
The one thing that is keeping me from playing dust is that there is a shit load of information on setting you player up correctly. im going to be doing some more research through our forums and start dissecting the posts.

02-14-2013, 10:43 AM
Yeah their is. Patience is a virtue

Just rollen in the dirt so nobody will see me.
Real soldiers are not afraid to get their expensive suits dirty.

[Image: lets_roll.gif]