Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Platypus in need!
05-16-2013, 08:02 PM
Platypus in need!
Ok well with my Vids getting more views and more people looking at my channel i thought it necessary to add the channel art in to spice it up a bit

criteria:http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/an...er=2972003

[Image: Capture-2_zps0da859e2.jpg]

This is where it would be and my avatar. I'd like it to be the same color scheme of the orange white and cyan(?) as you can see from my sig/picture/avatar on here.

I dont want anything over the top, just a simple little design that adds to the feel of my channel.

So if any of you graphics wiz's could make one for me that would be great! Big Grin

[Image: perry.png]
Risks- If you don't make it, it's your own damn vault
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2013, 09:11 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2013 09:40 AM by JJordawg.)
RE: Platypus in need!
(05-16-2013 08:02 PM)Perrylyzer Wrote:  Ok well with my Vids getting more views and more people looking at my channel i thought it necessary to add the channel art in to spice it up a bit

criteria:http://support.google.com/youtube/bin/an...er=2972003

[Image: Capture-2_zps0da859e2.jpg]

This is where it would be and my avatar. I'd like it to be the same color scheme of the orange white and cyan(?) as you can see from my sig/picture/avatar on here.

I dont want anything over the top, just a simple little design that adds to the feel of my channel.

So if any of you graphics wiz's could make one for me that would be great! Big Grin

I will try my hand at it!

EDIT: I made a quick demo, but I don't know your channels name. Do you want any text in it>
05-17-2013, 04:12 PM
Should just be Perrylyzer, if not my account name is Parralyzer1375 and if you could do one of both that would be great, but I'd go with whatever's easier if not

05-17-2013, 09:24 PM
(05-17-2013 04:12 PM)Perrylyzer Wrote:  Should just be Perrylyzer, if not my account name is Parralyzer1375 and if you could do one of both that would be great, but I'd go with whatever's easier if not

[Image: FF36A3F3-6370-4354-A578-1B986D97688C-291...223414.jpg]

Early concept of it, I still need to add text but I think it should work, I used the template on thr Youtube info link provided
05-18-2013, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2013 01:47 PM by Perrylyzer.)
That's exactly what I was thinking, I'll be excited to see the text. Also just one thing if blue could just be a tad bit darker

Oh and by the way, that whole picture has to be at least 2120 pixels wide and 1192 pixels tall

05-31-2013, 04:21 PM
Bump! No rush but I'd like to get that thing up Big Grin

06-01-2013, 09:40 AM
(05-31-2013 04:21 PM)Perrylyzer Wrote:  Bump! No rush but I'd like to get that thing up Big Grin

Yeah sorry I have been away from my PC for a while and have had no access to photoshop, if someone else wants to take that image and add text to it I have no problem with it if it gets it to Perry quicker... I have no idea when I will be able to finish it seeing as my main photoshop computer was at a school, and its over so I can't really go and use it... Undecided

But if I find the time I will definetly try!
06-01-2013, 10:09 AM
(06-01-2013 09:40 AM)JJordawg Wrote:  
(05-31-2013 04:21 PM)Perrylyzer Wrote:  Bump! No rush but I'd like to get that thing up Big Grin

Yeah sorry I have been away from my PC for a while and have had no access to photoshop, if someone else wants to take that image and add text to it I have no problem with it if it gets it to Perry quicker... I have no idea when I will be able to finish it seeing as my main photoshop computer was at a school, and its over so I can't really go and use it... Undecided

But if I find the time I will definetly try!

If its too much trouble to add text I wouldnt mind cuz i didnt care either way, I just need it to be resized because that sample was too small