Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
New to Planetside 2
07-06-2013, 03:31 PM
New to Planetside 2
Hey everyone! :)

Dust 514 Mantis Clone here. This is just my announcement that I recently picked up Planetside 2 (cause my shiny new computer can actually play videogames! :D)

I'm still really shaky on how the game works, but if you feel like it, you can friend my character:
My station name is Doctor Mateo and I have a character named Clone005 on the Waterson US East server.

Unfortunately I've already redeemed a 50 dollar station credit thingy that my friend gave me. :/ Maybe there's a way to transfer servers or something? Cause I'm sure you guys play on a different server or somethin.

Regards,

Mantis Clone
Gal/Cal AR/SMG/PLC Scout
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: New to Planetside 2
Serial or Ray should be able to help you with that.

I'm not sure, so take this with a grain of salt, but I thought all your toons in the same account shared the station cash, and you can create characters in different servers within the same account.

Also, there was talk about a token that would allow you to transfer your characters from one server to another that you could buy with station cash, but I don't know if that has been implemented yet.

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

[Image: Firma%20Planetside2_zps2ho4nyyq.png]
07-06-2013, 04:28 PM
I believe KEQ is located on the US West server, cant remember name thought.

[Image: Shane5484-04.png]
07-06-2013, 08:40 PM
Yeah Conejo is right, SC is shared across all slots of your station account....

To play with KEQ (who are hardly ever playing together Sad ) you need a slot on Connery, TR faction

My name in game is the same as here....

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
07-07-2013, 07:17 AM
since mitauchi has been livestreaming PS2 ive been trying my hand every now and again, it sucks i still get ridiculously owned in this game.

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
07-07-2013, 09:33 AM
For my connection type, I do reasonably well....I love it...crazy battles on AU server tonight.....

05-10-2014, 05:05 PM
So, with the recent announcement of EVE Legion, I anticipate playing planetside 2 a lot more. Do you guys still play?

I just made a character under Terran Republic on Connery - US West server by the name of MantisClone. Also my station name is DoctorMateo. Idk if that's important.

Regards,

Mantis Clone
Gal/Cal AR/SMG/PLC Scout
05-10-2014, 05:50 PM
(05-10-2014 05:05 PM)Mantis Clone Wrote:  So, with the recent announcement of EVE Legion, I anticipate playing planetside 2 a lot more. Do you guys still play?

I just made a character under Terran Republic on Connery - US West server by the name of MantisClone. Also my station name is DoctorMateo. Idk if that's important.

Yes. We usually play daily - well Bob and myself. Sometimes Maori is there too.

I will get on in a couple of hours and send you a outfit invite if you are online.

05-10-2014, 06:04 PM
(05-10-2014 05:05 PM)Mantis Clone Wrote:  So, with the recent announcement of EVE Legion, I anticipate playing planetside 2 a lot more. Do you guys still play?

All his details are here^^, someone wanna fix this guy up, I'm busy and won't be on for a few days.
05-10-2014, 06:11 PM
(05-10-2014 06:04 PM)A_Stoned_Maori Wrote:  

All his details are here^^, someone wanna fix this guy up, I'm busy and won't be on for a few days.

i wil sort it out today if Mantis is online.