Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
New to Planetside 2
05-11-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: New to Planetside 2
(05-11-2014 10:53 PM)A_Stoned_Maori Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 09:55 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  very good session this morning, i got a rage quit msg from recursion saying i made a player rage quit hehe lmfao i'll post that streak if i get time later...

we also picked up a few new players, interestingly, one was from MAG - PRO hehe

i think i will actively try to grow the outfit over the next few months...hehe let's get some more PC players into the clan eh?

Yea, those guys knew who KEQ were from MAG..., "Oh, you mean you're the MAG KEQ?, I'm just gonna drop my Tags, can I get a clan invite?"....".., lol, was some funny shit Big Grin

yeah i was surprised too...especially when that dude dropped his current outfit and joined us! Big Grin

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 12:59 AM
Hate-mails *_* The best thing of online gaming!
05-12-2014, 02:38 AM
(05-12-2014 12:59 AM)Cavani1EE7 Wrote:  Hate-mails *_* The best thing of online gaming!

wasn't so much hatemail, recursion - its a add on for ps2 that tells you when there are killstreaks and other events, like a rage quit....i guess what happenned is that right after i killed the same dude a few times he logged out!

but i have received hate "tells" before - a tell is the command used to directly message another player...

as Bob said elsewhere, S4 version won't have neat things like recursion...

05-12-2014, 02:47 AM
I think PC gaming communities benefit greatly from modded content, GTA IV with the graphics mods = OH MY GAWD! ! ! ! Same as Skyrim, that game looks pretty bloody nice with the visual mods, can't see them coming out on console, unless they're DLC or sump which will probably have an associated fee.
05-12-2014, 09:28 AM
don't get many hate tells Sad although Ive sent a few taunts myself after killing someone multiple times

GRR my CPU cooler won't be redelivered until wednesday + I can't pick it up from the local depo for some reason, frigging royal mail. Hurray for privatisation Sad

[Image: 76561198008010128.png]

[Image: 5428010618014145457.png]

Blog: http://gobbybobbyy.blogspot.co.uk/
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/gobbybobby

Join PS with this link. https://recruit.soe.com/recruit/smlandin...mecode=PS2
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-21-2015, 07:36 PM
Hey Guys,

Sorry I went quiet there for a while. Life happens. I never got around to syncing up with you guys to join the clan but I've been playing PC PS2 a lot more recently. I'm still on Connory TR, Character name MantisClone. Shoot me an outfit invite when you have the chance.

Regards,

Mantis Clone
Gal/Cal AR/SMG/PLC Scout
10-22-2015, 06:26 PM
(10-21-2015 07:36 PM)Mantis Clone Wrote:  Hey Guys,

Sorry I went quiet there for a while. Life happens. I never got around to syncing up with you guys to join the clan but I've been playing PC PS2 a lot more recently. I'm still on Connory TR, Character name MantisClone. Shoot me an outfit invite when you have the chance.

Mate there is no KEQ presence on PC....Bob don't play anymore, I play occasionally and I am no longer in KEQ on TR/Connery...I had to quit to join a outfit so I could then take part in a server smash event a while back....

I know the console guys play on PS4, so you can play with them on Genudine/NC on PS4...

You can catch me online maybe once a week at most on TR on PC, mostly I play my VS slots on Connery, Emerald and sometimes Briggs...

Have fun...

09-08-2016, 11:32 PM
I'm on Planet Side 2 as well on ps4. Name is Vandanthe
09-09-2016, 05:00 AM
(09-08-2016 11:32 PM)Vandanthe Wrote:  I'm on Planet Side 2 as well on ps4. Name is Vandanthe
dont i know you
09-09-2016, 06:28 AM
Vandanthe Paleontologist. From Dust. Think thats the field in his name lol probably wrong

[Image: LionTurtle91.png] [Image: 250.jpg] <---Me :-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user