Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Planetside 2 on PS4
11-09-2013, 01:34 PM
Planetside 2 on PS4
Was curious if we had any plans for this game as of yet and who was all planning on playing. Also if anyone has bin chosen or volunteered to get the ball rolling lead us in this game.
For anyone unfamiliar with PS2

In my opinion, if willing and able, are PC leaders are most familiar with this game and would make excellent leaders here. Gobby, Serial, JC, Ray, Tendogz and the list goes on for people with the knowledge to get us going.
PS2 could rival numbers we had in MAG and have in Dust and would be well suited for KEQ and under the right leaders im sure we could be a force to reckon with.

[Image: Shane5484-04.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2013, 02:21 PM
RE: Planetside 2 on PS4
i will be trying this out on ps4 to see how it will handle because my pc cant handle it without some lag. it be crazy to have 100% KEQ platoons wrecking shit for hours.

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
11-09-2013, 04:04 PM
(11-09-2013 02:21 PM)PwnnyClubbD85 Wrote:  i will be trying this out on ps4 to see how it will handle because my pc cant handle it without some lag. it be crazy to have 100% KEQ platoons wrecking shit for hours.

hours? then days then months then years!

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
11-09-2013, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 04:21 PM by SerialNumber1221.)
Stylie77 needs to lead us in PS2 on PS4

Stylie's just giving us warm ups by posting video when he was PL in MAG. Smile

Vote 1 - Stylie77 as Outfit Leader Planetside 2 on PS4
Vote 2 - Gobbybobby
Vote 3 - Raymondo - he knows the lay of the land

I'm happy to be a officer. I'm planning on playing this like i played MAG - religiously, with fanaticism. A_Talented_Maori and Flyingconejo should also be officers. Both have played enough.

The game is all about numbers, but more importantly about how to use those numbers by utilizing diferent classes and equipment as well as how and where those numbers are deployed, to enable successful outcomes in battle.

Remember MAG . we have a difficult ACQ or Sabo, we herded the squads here and there, eg three squads on B one on A, Charlie, Delta take AA, while Alpha/Bravo take the mortars and sensor...PS2 is the same....

When attacking big bases like biolabs, tech plants or amp stations, i expect that our platoons will direct squads to specific shield generators, to specific satellite bases and the like, to capture and hold so we get adjacent territory and cut off nearby enemy spawns before atacking the main bases.

A lot of the time, battles last hours in this game unnessarily, because the attackers are not cordinated in their efforts, eg if a shield gen is destroyed, no one is hanging around to ensure its not repaired, theymjust move to the next one, which they destroy, but previously destroyed gen is repaired so the merry go round starts. This typically happens when there are uncoordinated attacks going on....Rememebr MAG "everybody check the AA and Mortars on their respawn" - well in PS2 stuff is more spread out and we are going to have to diligently deploy (and protect) sunderers near the key installations that are attacked first before taking a big base...

Anyway thats a big fucking text wall...the game is complex and deep...its made for us

11-09-2013, 04:35 PM
here we go again.....it basically the same as this, EXCEPT now you can FLANK almost every spawn point...where as in MAG the rear spawns were only attackable from a forward position....

11-09-2013, 04:38 PM
See that's what I am talking about. Would be great if Stylie77 was to lead the crew and that list would make us a success in a game that could be epic for the consoles.

[Image: Shane5484-04.png]
11-09-2013, 04:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 04:55 PM by SerialNumber1221.)
actually ps2 is very much like the video below, ironically MAG didn't tuen out 100% like below...look at the convoys..well i guess interdiction sorta had them but not like PS2....

NOTE: even in the trailer, SVER won....a sign of the bias and things that were to come heheh?

11-09-2013, 06:10 PM
Im definitely going to be playing this, honestly if your in KEQ with a PS4 and don't play this you should be ashamed lol

[Image: perry.png]
Risks- If you don't make it, it's your own damn vault
11-09-2013, 06:35 PM
I will be working on sorting out who is going to be on which ps4 game and who will actually have a ps4 on release.

From what we have seen in the past, some games don't work out like others.

The biggest thing about leading a division is commitment and having a good support group of RECRUITING officers, otherwise you won't get off the ground.

That means personnel that is willing to play 7 days a week at first while the division is growing to establish rules and provide organization.

Otherwise things go to hell in a handbasket alarmingly fast.

I want to ensure that PS2 is a flagship game on the PS4.

-------
[Image: 12_zpse3219cf3.png]
[Image: ROFLstylie.png]
FOK JULLE NAAIERS
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-09-2013, 06:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2013 06:54 PM by SerialNumber1221.)
(11-09-2013 06:35 PM)STYLIE77 Wrote:  I will be working on sorting out who is going to be on which ps4 game and who will actually have a ps4 on release.

From what we have seen in the past, some games don't work out like others.

The biggest thing about leading a division is commitment and having a good support group of RECRUITING officers, otherwise you won't get off the ground.

That means personnel that is willing to play 7 days a week at first while the division is growing to establish rules and provide organization.

Otherwise things go to hell in a handbasket alarmingly fast.

I want to ensure that PS2 is a flagship game on the PS4.

couldn't agree more

on the PC we were going well in the beginnng, we got to 100 members pretty quick...but we picked the wrong server and as the numbers died down on that server so did outfit activity, the server transfer token never came...then Bob, Maori and Flying pretty well stopped playing the game...Ray played more on another server...

I'm the only KEQ online on Connery...I haven't seen anyone else in months....I suppose i could have recruited more people and organised squads but I play all 3 factions so I'm not on that TR slot at all times..

What i can say is, that on console, I expect that KEQ numbers will be steady pretty well around the clock once we get going, like MAG in the heyday, and in those circumstances i won't be faction hopping - i'll be full time KEQ once again...

one caveat - we don't know the server mechanics for the PS4 yet. if its the same as PC then we may have to select a server in the beginning and have everyone stick to it.

i'll have a PS4 before this arrives

it HAS to and WILL BE a flagship game for KEQ...it's basically MAG 2