Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BF4 VS BF3
01-29-2014, 12:21 PM
BF4 VS BF3
I don't know about anyone else on here but BF4 leaves me more aggravated and frustrated than BF3 ever did.

BF4:
The amount of lag is rediculous. Getting killed behind solid objects constantly is not fun. And no it's not my internet connection
Constant framerate drops and slowing is maddening. I'm only playing on the US servers.
Getting stuck inside the scenery all the time is also not fun.
One shot kills from the opposing players pea shooter while I fill them with a stream of lead and only get 24 damage.
And last but not least the game causing my system to hard lock...constantly...every night.
I want my 60$ back. Yes seriously I want it back. I don't understand how a game so broken made it to production and here we are months later and still no fixes.

BF3:
Sure there are a few problems but none match the magnatude of BF4. I think I'll go back to BF3 for now.

End rant!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2014, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2014 12:37 PM by Buzzin Fr0g.)
RE: BF4 VS BF3
Yeah, BF4 is colossally broken.

Got Pwned?
[Image: TheFrog_zps63054bb1.jpg]
01-29-2014, 12:44 PM
And it remains colossally broken. With BF3 they rolled out fixes faster, same with Dust. Dust is looking awesome right about now, lol.
01-29-2014, 12:51 PM
And yet, next year when BF5 inevitably comes out, it will sell millions.

[Image: forum%20warrior%20small.png]
01-29-2014, 12:54 PM
After this collosall cluster fuck which has actually made the news (seriously, from Game Informer to MSNBC stories abound about how bad EA fucked up BF4) I will probably NOT buy the next installment.
01-29-2014, 02:10 PM
I thought I was the only one aggravated with BF4. I loved BF3!

Just rollen in the dirt so nobody will see me.
Real soldiers are not afraid to get their expensive suits dirty.

[Image: lets_roll.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-29-2014, 04:25 PM
Besides getting shot behind cover sometimes and a bit of lag, I haven't had any of those problems, and the occasional game crash in singleplayer. I am playing on PS4 so that's probably why

[Image: perry.png]
Risks- If you don't make it, it's your own damn vault
01-30-2014, 11:28 AM
(01-29-2014 04:25 PM)Perrylyzer Wrote:  Besides getting shot behind cover sometimes and a bit of lag, I haven't had any of those problems, and the occasional game crash in singleplayer. I am playing on PS4 so that's probably why

the new gen has definitely gotten a better version of bf4 thats for sure, EA ha been really slow w these fixes and im of the opinion that if this wasnt the battlefield franchise then they would just give up on it faster then they did w MoH:Warfighter which is an amazing game imo

ROFL- for every one that falls a thousand shall rise to take his place
"fear us for we are a machine of death.
a machine of destruction.
we.are.the machine."

Lord of waffles and waffle like dishes
01-30-2014, 11:49 AM
They are definitely focused on the next gen version and patches more so than the PS3. I constantly hear how the PS4 version is leaps and bounds better than the ps3.

Oh and the other problem I have weapons switch randomly. I'm not even pressing buttons and all of a sudden I'll be swiping my knife or my pistol will be out. I even got a brand new controller and it still happens. So fucking aggravating!!
01-30-2014, 12:15 PM
(01-29-2014 12:36 PM)Buzzin Fr0g Wrote:  Yeah, BF4 is colossally broken.

who is this? Tongue

[Image: Ravhin_zpsvzrxgewj.png]