Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BF4 VS BF3
01-30-2014, 12:17 PM
RE: BF4 VS BF3
(01-30-2014 11:49 AM)zapfrog Wrote:  They are definitely focused on the next gen version and patches more so than the PS3. I constantly hear how the PS4 version is leaps and bounds better than the ps3.

Oh and the other problem I have weapons switch randomly. I'm not even pressing buttons and all of a sudden I'll be swiping my knife or my pistol will be out. I even got a brand new controller and it still happens. So fucking aggravating!!

yeah i don't keep up with what they are doing with updates on the ps3/xbox360...but ps4 xbox1 and PC seem to get patches monthly right now..

ps4 got another one today

[Image: Ravhin_zpsvzrxgewj.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2014, 02:03 AM
you cant really kill anyone with the jets guns anymore even with you are running the 30mm

01-31-2014, 11:33 AM
i thought they were supposed to be increasing the power?

"If you don't live for something, you'll die for nothing."
[Image: sideways8.png]
02-03-2014, 07:00 PM
Last Battlefield game i will be buying thats for sure

Havent played in like 3 weeks so i dont no if things have majorly improved but the game is/was a complete mess

[Image: 5428010618039276417.png]
02-28-2014, 07:41 PM
I havent played BF4 in a few weeks but my opinion is that it doesnt compare to BF3, even with the same title, vehicles, weapons and classes. The game seems to have a different flow then what BF3 had, especially with the jets. I understand making changes but now they're just flying slugs that shoot spitballs at whatever is in front of them, at least in BF3 you could kill a jet or chopper in 1 pass if you're good and do it right
03-02-2014, 09:39 AM
There was a fairly big patch....that seemed to do nothing...at all. Complete waste of money! I went back to BF3 briefly and boy I could actually kill people in that game.
03-02-2014, 10:45 AM
Lol I know that feeling, even though I broke even KD wise. Itlll be hard for any game to top the impression BF3 had on me
03-03-2014, 07:00 AM
EA/DICE is no longer supporting/patching BF4 on 360 and PS3
might as well go to XBONE or PS4 where they will still support/patch BF4

[Image: ROFLsigstandard_pigeons.png]
raven alt: FlyByMagpie
03-03-2014, 09:03 AM
(03-02-2014 10:45 AM)tehgarebear Wrote:  Lol I know that feeling, even though I broke even KD wise. Itlll be hard for any game to top the impression BF3 had on me

I know I'm not the best player by any stretch of the imagination but if I can manage a positive win % and a positive K/D on BF3 while tanking on BF4 somethings off.

Before anybody says "well the players got better", or "the maps are more difficult" or some such crap come play on my system and see what happens. I have opposing players pop up out of nowhere and one hit kill me. They'll be on my mini map but you can't see them and then poof. I'm getting a lot of bullet pass through as well.
03-03-2014, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 01:55 PM by Perrylyzer.)
Something does seem off with BF4 although my K/D is following the same pattern as it did in BF3 start in the .90s then start creeping up to 1 and above. But there are definitly alot more BS deaths than BF3. I'm sure they still haven't completely solved the net code problem. Also many of the maps were designed poorly in terms of playing strategically

[Image: perry.png]
Risks- If you don't make it, it's your own damn vault