Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
KEQ vs 3C Report 3/9
03-01-2014, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2014 12:45 AM by Darkjudg3s.)
KEQ vs 3C Report 3/9
KEQ vs 3C scrims
3/9/2014 @ 6:20 EST

Summary:
It was nice to see some fun matches in Battlefield 4.
Overall I would say it was a success, it would be easier if we simply used both teams and played ourselves so we do not need to switch teams to play.

Our MVP would be Just_Amateur for killing lots of people.
KEQ Roster:
Match 1:
Just_Amateur
Darkjudg3s
General104x
Hhall08
NewOldMan456
Robwriter
oJOKERo
Soapdog

Statistical Difference:
The enemy revived themselves nearly 40% more than we did to our own. This difference should indicate that we need a few more defribrlaters/med bags and to bleed the enemy out (if possible, do not know if it is on this game.)

Match 2:
Just_Amateur
General104x
Robwriter
Hhall08
NewOldMan456
oJOKERo
Darkjudg3s
Soapdog

Statistically, this match was near identical than the previous match except in 2 categories. The first was in our tickets. We held the letters far more this time by leaving myself in a little corner at A and NewOldMan at a corner C. I was bored.

Match 3
Just_Amatuer
General140x
Hhall08
Darkjudg3s
NewOldMan456
oJOKERo
SoapDog

Our greatest weakness was ourselves this match, we just ended up messing around and let Amatuer kill them all for us. It also bugs me that Amateur spelled his name wrong (Amatuer).

Statistically, this was a pretty bad match for us. We lost in kills, assists, deaths for the first time. But it was also the first time we got more revives ^^.

Match 4:
Hhall08
Just_Amatuer
Robwriter
Darkjudg3s
NewOldMan456
general104x
SoapDog
oJOKERo

Once again, this match we messed around way too much. Joker tried knifing people for tags, I tried putting spawn beacons in random places, and Amateur lacked some kill whores to help out.

Analysis:
Point 1.
Throughout the scrims, our greatest weakness was defending after we took a letter. It tended to be NewOldMan and myself who would gravitate towards staying at a letter.

Note, we should designate a defender for each letter. Therefore, when we lose a letter, we already have 1 player dedicated to reclaiming the objective.

Point 2.
3C's greatest weakness was simply not destroying equipment. By not destroying our equipment, 3C allowed us to constantly regain letters after everyone was cleared. It is imperative to not make this mistake in the future.

Our first 3 matches were extremely tactical and efficient, but in our last match we made a few mistakes.

Point 3.
The first difference was 3C simply went to the outskirts of the map with Assault Rifles. This left us at a minor advantage, but it hurt us since we chased the kills spreading apart our packs. The next step was 3C taking the high ground between Alpha and Bravo which hurt our score until we recovered.

For future reference, I believe if we face a team who utilizes these small maps for kills, then we need to strategically destroy the environment.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: KEQ vs 3C Call To Action
oOoOoOoOo interesting

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
03-01-2014, 10:37 PM
sooo wish i could, and faltered at the request.

[Image: uu.jpg]
03-02-2014, 01:18 PM
who decided on those maps and game mode, 3c. how about 1 dom, 1 obl, and 1 conq.
03-02-2014, 05:26 PM
Can only imagine the raging if 3C lose Tongue

[Image: 5428010618039276417.png]
03-02-2014, 09:33 PM
After playing tonight and being kicked for the umpteenth time Im going to have to say I think a clan match atm is unfeasable

1. We cant guarantee we going to get in an empty room we tried that for some assignment boosting and it wudnt let us in empty rooms - you then also have the thing of randoms in the game we cant kick them and god knows how long it gna take to match teams

2. Comms werent even working tonight on playstation and in game still needs some work

3. No strategies yet no definitive number on whose playing as the roll call is still tiny and I see more people playing, clan members with other clans, i could go on and on.

3. Lag

4. Lag

5. Lag

[Image: DarkDiablo1712uk.png]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeh im British!! problem!? Heres 10p go ring someone that gives a flying F***
03-03-2014, 12:12 AM
Yea clan battles are pretty out of reach right now without private servers

[Image: perry.png]
Risks- If you don't make it, it's your own damn vault
03-03-2014, 09:24 PM
I think we need to wait until the game s fixed and we can buy servers
03-10-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: KEQ vs 3C Report 3/9
Updated. Make sure to join our goddamn platoon on the battlelog.