Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BF4 Rush Tournament by xVSx
03-21-2014, 03:46 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2014 10:43 AM by Darkjudg3s.)
BF4 Rush Tournament by xVSx
Rush 16v16
@ Sundays 1pm (we can schedule individual times for matches)

Posted by xVSxCptSonnylabMember Rating: Honorable° on Fri, Mar 14 at 05:21pm EST
Welcome to ''The Ultimate 32 Team Tournament''. Hosted by StrategicGamingHQ. xVSxCptSonnylab is the main referee head coordinator of the Tournament, you can submit a support ticket if you have any trouble or messaging me, will be fine.Now for those people that joined the tournament, You guys need to make room for a friend request for the referee to add you and talk about the main stuff you need to know. Also,You'll need to Record all the Tournament Matches and upload them on youtube,This matches (Clan Matches) are always set up on Sundays. Also The Round are three weeks From Practicing. Make sure you have the audio and the audio of your teammates speaking, Then once you get all that sort out, Upload them on Youtube and i'll get them from there and edit it out for making it like a competition, at least 3 guys on your team should record. This Tournament needs to be played good and professional and also organize.
-------------Rules-----------------------
1. No Restrictions.
--------------INFO---------------------
Remember teams must be ready with 16 players on the server ready and must have all players ready by an hour early so everything can Scheduled right and early.
-------------Very Important----------------
1. If you don't know how to report wins or loss please watch this tutorial video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...QQ1ozlE5zE
Email:Sonylab1@live.com
-----MUST READ----
This is a 16 vs 16 tournament by the way people. Due to Fraggednation settings,it is only allowing up to 12 vs 12 but it is 16 vs 16.
-Once Battlefield 4 fixed the whole rented Server's Bug. The Tournament will start in two weeks ahead you guys will be receiving an actual email regarding about the update, and you could message your members. The Bracket must be filled up and ready to go!

Website Host: FraggedNation.com
Link To Tournament: Link

Team Name: KEQonline
TeamLink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2014, 07:57 AM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2014 08:14 AM by PwnnyClubbD85.)
RE: BF4 Rush Tournament by xVSx
OMG, a day i can actually play! \o/ and i have my sweet nectar of the gods [Image: SpikeShooter.png?1352912410]

website is passworded,
and am i reading that right that its from 4/13-7/20th ?

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
03-21-2014, 02:31 PM
let me know if you need people for this its not normally a time i play but can if needed

[Image: Ravhin_zpsvzrxgewj.png]
03-22-2014, 01:27 AM
(03-21-2014 02:31 PM)Rav20 Wrote:  let me know if you need people for this its not normally a time i play but can if needed

we can schedule the matches for whenever we want. Why not add your name to the team list thingy.
03-22-2014, 03:06 PM
looks like the first clan we go up against have changed from Xfinity Gamining to the mad company

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
03-22-2014, 06:40 PM
is there actually any times for discussion of these things or is it just one person deciding whats to be done and everyone else accomodates. Have to honestly say atm im not happy with how bf4 is being run, theres no communication, majorty of ppl arent even playing together were supposed to be signed up for this, for that and we have no core no strategies yet its all very rushed tbh and this needs to be addressed.

[Image: DarkDiablo1712uk.png]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeh im British!! problem!? Heres 10p go ring someone that gives a flying F***
03-22-2014, 06:49 PM
(03-22-2014 06:40 PM)DarkDiablo1712uk Wrote:  is there actually any times for discussion of these things or is it just one person deciding whats to be done and everyone else accomodates. Have to honestly say atm im not happy with how bf4 is being run, theres no communication, majorty of ppl arent even playing together were supposed to be signed up for this, for that and we have no core no strategies yet its all very rushed tbh and this needs to be addressed.

I bit the bullet quickly to ensure a spot. It is a simple event to create an incentive for people to register on the battlelog.
03-22-2014, 06:55 PM
We have 32 ppl registered on the battlelog at current and over half ive never even seen in a game or played with. As ive already said on battlelog this clan is not ready for advanced gaming initiatives yet as we havent even got an organised structure yet. We have 2 founders and 5 leaders and atm im not seeing anything being done apart from lets get this started lets join this we dont have the players. Simple as!

03-22-2014, 07:06 PM
thats cause your always playing Fifa >.<
03-22-2014, 07:13 PM
I play fifa usually from between half 7pm - 10pm uk time and if not looking after the kids then im on battlefield but thats hardly important and not real;ly fuck all to do with you is it.

"KILL-EM-QUICK is a team oriented clan, therefore we utilize tactics and strategy. We focus on the win, not our KDR.

We have a chain of command and rules to ensure success and stability."

Quoted from our battlelog - show me team-orientated, show me utilized tactics and strategies, etc etc - if im not allowed an opinion then whats the point of a discussion in the first place or will it come down to if you dont like what I say will you delete my post AGAIN!!!!