Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Destiny Angry Joe's review.
09-21-2014, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2014 07:18 PM by Flyingcon.)
Destiny Angry Joe's review.

Big Grin

He has a lot of points, tbh. It's pretty, and fun for a short time with friends, but it has no soul.

I only play it because there is nothing else in the PS4 right now, but I wont buy any expansion, and probably will trade it for the new COD, of all things.

Just my opinion, though. If can understand people liking it if they like mmorpg style games, if Bungie keep releasing raids and such.

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

[Image: 4HhXMlO.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-21-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: Destiny Angry Joe's review.
(09-21-2014 07:18 PM)Flyingcon Wrote:  and probably will trade it for the new COD, of all things.

lolcod

inb4kirby

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]
09-21-2014, 07:57 PM
(09-21-2014 07:48 PM)MaddenUser Wrote:  
(09-21-2014 07:18 PM)Flyingcon Wrote:  and probably will trade it for the new COD, of all things.

lolcod

inb4kirby

I will trade COD for another game as well, probably. Big Grin

I hope Gobby doesn't read this.

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

09-21-2014, 09:35 PM
(09-21-2014 07:57 PM)Flyingcon Wrote:  

lolcod

inb4kirby

I will trade COD for another game as well, probably. Big Grin

I hope Gobby doesn't read this.

[Image: 22e906c37f49fbf71d8056c07a179088.jpg]

-------
[Image: 12_zpse3219cf3.png]
[Image: ROFLstylie.png]
FOK JULLE NAAIERS
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-21-2014, 11:30 PM

lolcod

inb4kirby

Damnit

[Image: curby.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-22-2014, 02:50 AM
(09-21-2014 11:30 PM)CptKirby Wrote:  

lolcod

inb4kirby

Damnit

the forum-fu is slow with this one! Tongue

but COD really? this will be slegehammer's first try at a COD game who knows how it will go

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
09-22-2014, 05:38 AM
(09-22-2014 02:50 AM)PwnnyClubbD85 Wrote:  the forum-fu is slow with this one! Tongue

but COD really? this will be slegehammer's first try at a COD game who knows how it will go

But this one has jump packs! And volcanos! And Tsunamis! And armless people! And dogs...sorry, that was the other one...

Seriously, it looks as the less CODish of the COD series, but I will wait for every review to be out before spending a dime on it.

What I am really doing is trading my Destiny copy for The Last of Us Remastered tomorrow. Never played it before, will cost me almost nothing, and everybody says it is a great game, so win/win.

If Destiny is really following a "10 year master plan" and gets more good content, I will buy a GOTY Edition in a couple of years.

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

09-22-2014, 05:46 AM
i enjoy the game but it is lacking a real story in the game... it shouldn't be put in the grimoire cards where you have to use another device to read them. also the game is to small in scope they need to think bigger go down the mmo route, i know why they might of avoided that this time round but for next time they should really aim higher and get that headshot.

they also need to improve their servers, spend less money on advertising and use more on their servers and game. i will be getting the dlc for this and i'm looking forward to keq doing raids.

oh and flying i miss you Sad we need to play together... sexually Wink

[Image: HeinousTendogz]
09-22-2014, 06:14 AM
(09-22-2014 05:46 AM)Tendogz Wrote:  i enjoy the game but it is lacking a real story in the game... it shouldn't be put in the grimoire cards where you have to use another device to read them. also the game is to small in scope they need to think bigger go down the mmo route, i know why they might of avoided that this time round but for next time they should really aim higher and get that headshot.

they also need to improve their servers, spend less money on advertising and use more on their servers and game. i will be getting the dlc for this and i'm looking forward to keq doing raids.

oh and flying i miss you Sad we need to play together... sexually Wink

I agree, not sure about dlc though.

And lol I had forgotten about ending every sentence with "sexually"
The early days of dust were fun

Have you seen my golden gun?
09-22-2014, 06:42 AM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2014 06:45 AM by Flyingcon.)
(09-22-2014 05:46 AM)Tendogz Wrote:  i enjoy the game but it is lacking a real story in the game... it shouldn't be put in the grimoire cards where you have to use another device to read them. also the game is to small in scope they need to think bigger go down the mmo route, i know why they might of avoided that this time round but for next time they should really aim higher and get that headshot.

The game is not bad at all, but what pisses me off are 2 things: First, there is lazy designing everywhere. Second, it feels as if they have sold me the bare minimum they had to so they could squeeze the DLC money from me. Even BF4 gave me more content.

For all the hype about how being one of the most expensive games in history, the game feels empty. Where did they invest all that money?

-4 PVE maps, which I admit that are really big and beautiful and well designed, but that are also just a cardboard stage. What is the point of exploring those maps? Getting girometal? Such a waste.

-Contracts and public events are very few and repetitive. So many $$$ and they only had about 20 different contracts and 5 public events.

-Strikes are just the missions from the campaign you already played with different difficulty settings.

-Raids might be different. I don't know because I can't play them yet, no gear with light for me. Tongue

-A lot of people criticise Peter Dinklage poor acting in this game. Honestly, if I had to deliver the same lines he had, I would do it with even less enthusiasm. The script is corny and generic as hell, and if I were Bungie I would be embarrassed about how bad it is.

-PVP might be great. Some of my friends love it, but it is not for me.

Even if someone really likes the game as is, and he loves the raids, thinks that contracts are engrossing, that strikes are perfect, the PVP is just what he wanted and believes that the story is a clever spin on Dark Souls storytelling, the game still lacks content, specially for a 70€ price tag. You are repeating the same content over and over after a week.

Where did they spend 200 million $?

That said, I am glad you guys are enjoying it, and I hope that the DLC is great and they keep releasing content for you.

Quote:oh and flying i miss you Sad we need to play together... sexually Wink

I miss you too, Ten. I'll try to get online tonight for my Destiny farewell and I'll message you if you are online, but if I can't, then there will be The Division and PS2. Hopefully. Tongue

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.