Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
application
12-16-2014, 07:49 AM
application
Hey yall!

I'm lookin for an active bf4 clan...I have been playing fps since delta force on the pc years ago and was very active on ps3 during the MAG days when I used to roll with RND under my old name macmindfix... however they don't seem all that active on bf4 on the ps4 so that's when I stumbled across a familiar name and remembered fighting with and against you guys for a good year or 2!

Still learning the ropes on bf4 (having played a fair amount of the last game) with my new account (sofaclese) but would be great to find a group o active strong and familiar players.
Let me know and feel free to add me on psn

All the best

Sofaclese
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2014, 08:34 AM
RE: application
hit up the battlelog bub you can shoot some FR's to the guys listed under there.

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
12-16-2014, 09:13 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2014 09:14 AM by Rav20.)
RE: application
sofaclese Wrote:Hey yall!

I'm lookin for an active bf4 clan...I have been playing fps since delta force on the pc years ago and was very active on ps3 during the MAG days when I used to roll with RND under my old name macmindfix... however they don't seem all that active on bf4 on the ps4 so that's when I stumbled across a familiar name and remembered fighting with and against you guys for a good year or 2!

Still learning the ropes on bf4 (having played a fair amount of the last game) with my new account (sofaclese) but would be great to find a group o active strong and familiar players.
Let me know and feel free to add me on psn

All the best

Sofaclese

Apply on battlelog And send me a FR ...we still play a few nights a week

[Image: Ravhin_zpsvzrxgewj.png]