Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
On the hunt for some bad juju
12-26-2014, 10:00 PM
On the hunt for some bad juju
Welp, After looking up some exotics. I will currently start hunting (after PSN gets up) For Bad Juju (it seems to take FOREVER http://destiny.wikia.com/wiki/Toland%27s_Legacy) Thats a lot of strikes. However many it takes to first get the journal, an extra 25 strikes to decrypt it. Then crucible runs like mad.

And Obsidian Mind. http://www.destinydb.com/items/345537167...1.cMDQyLC8 Hopefully a random strike loot drop. BUT knowing RNGesus like we do, it probably wont happen.

It seems that with those two combined (max intellect) and a Void walker (with soul rip) can get ~15-20 second nova bomb recharge. Thats right. An Endless Supply of Funk.

What are the rest of you on the hunt for?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-27-2014, 09:14 AM
RE: On the hunt for some bad juju
bad juju isnt too bad its up there but theres others that are way worse

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
12-27-2014, 02:53 PM
Nightfall + Weekly Heroic = 5 strikes complete. Do those twice and run 15 RoC strikes. Easy peasy. The Crucible part is a lot easier than it sounds. It's 10,000 kill points. 50 per kill (75 for 'locks). And I believe assists count towards kills. Ten matches or so.

Tank Whore
12-27-2014, 04:48 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2014 04:50 PM by NewOldMan456.)
Yeah, I nabbed my first exotic today from xur, the ahamkara gloves for warlock. And then nabbed a nice helmet from omnigul, Legendary engram, turned into an exotic.

Just need PSN to get back up so I can actually play. Should've never taken that shower. I knew once I got off there was no going back.

Really just wanna get past lvl 28. (just got there thanks to the helmet) I dont even have legendary boots. Still rocking blues, I actually almost dismantled a better pair because I thought they were worse.