02-04-2015, 04:17 PM
RE: hmmmph
Come rejoin the cool kids Wink

[Image: uu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2015, 06:21 PM
The "custodial technicians" at my school have an even easier job now because of renovations making a mess, so they don't have to clean up as much. They could just blame it on the construction!

[Image: forum%20warrior%20small.png]
02-05-2015, 10:29 AM
(02-04-2015 06:21 PM)JJordawg Wrote:  The "custodial technicians" at my school have an even easier job now because of renovations making a mess, so they don't have to clean up as much. They could just blame it on the construction!

When I did work construction, I used dirt mop water every time I mopped. It could be days before someone decided to change the water.

[Image: curby.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-23-2015, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2015 01:29 AM by A-P-P-Baby.)
Bump...we miss you too

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
08-23-2015, 12:26 PM
it fully set in on me yesterday, had a pretty ruff go of it for the day, did a lot of riding and crying. I hear her laugh constantly. I have as strong of a conection with a lot of you guys as I do the people here in RL with me. I feel like I lost a family member and it is hard. I wish you weren't so far away and I could go and pay my respects to you and tell you friends and family how much of an impact you had on us. You will forever be missed by me, I hope you found great peace where you are, I will miss you always.

[Image: mordeth.png]