Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
KEQ leadership on Destiny
02-12-2015, 02:18 PM
KEQ leadership on Destiny
to the so called leadership on Destiny we have people applying to the clan and not getting accepted so they can put the clan tag on. Lil Italy is recruiting his ass off but leadership is dragin their feet. Get your ass in gear. Hey Noob if your not gonna put the time in stop take a leader or founder because your shit at it
Find all posts by this user
02-12-2015, 03:23 PM
RE: KEQ leadership on Destiny
(02-12-2015 02:18 PM)Quadrcr_27 Wrote:  to the so called leadership on Destiny we have people applying to the clan and not getting accepted so they can put the clan tag on. Lil Italy is recruiting his ass off but leadership is dragin their feet. Get your ass in gear. Hey Noob if your not gonna put the time in stop take a leader or founder because your shit at it

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStZ8SGPws24ILOKkFnV02...z1pFsSZCqX]
02-12-2015, 06:21 PM
This is why we have officers established to cover apps we had a 2mo dry spell so I stopped visiting the site as often. Currently on vacation atm so comp access is limited. If there's an app I've missed just shoot me a message on PSN.

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
02-12-2015, 08:05 PM
you just need to give admin to people who still play a lot like me, Italy, Soap, and Crazy that's all and no I'm not mad bro. if you don't play Destiny with us Stubby then your comment doesn't count.
02-15-2015, 07:57 PM
(02-12-2015 08:05 PM)Quadrcr_27 Wrote:  you just need to give admin to people who still play a lot like me, Italy, Soap, and Crazy that's all and no I'm not mad bro. if you don't play Destiny with us Stubby then your comment doesn't count.

True my comment does not count as much as you being a dickhead does not count.
So please countinue being a dickhead.
02-16-2015, 12:48 PM
not being a dickhead but if your going to be a leader then put the time or don't take the leader/founder position. this isn't the first time Noob has done this. We have KEQ that play a lot and some of them should've been given admin. rights. We have admins. that don't play anymore and people can't get accepted into the clan because of it. Assholes that don't play with the regulars that do play all the time should not comment just to comment. have a nice day asshole.
02-16-2015, 12:54 PM
(02-16-2015 12:48 PM)Quadrcr_27 Wrote:  not being a dickhead but if your going to be a leader then put the time or don't take the leader/founder position. this isn't the first time Noob has done this. We have KEQ that play a lot and some of them should've been given admin. rights. We have admins. that don't play anymore and people can't get accepted into the clan because of it. Assholes that don't play with the regulars that do play all the time should not comment just to comment. have a nice day asshole.

Dude these threads are full of assholes commenting on game threads they don't play.
So from an asshole to a dickhead I will have a great day, thank you.
Big Grin
02-16-2015, 03:15 PM
popcorn

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]
02-16-2015, 04:28 PM
(02-16-2015 12:48 PM)Quadrcr_27 Wrote:  not being a dickhead but if your going to be a leader then put the time or don't take the leader/founder position. this isn't the first time Noob has done this. We have KEQ that play a lot and some of them should've been given admin. rights. We have admins. that don't play anymore and people can't get accepted into the clan because of it. Assholes that don't play with the regulars that do play all the time should not comment just to comment. have a nice day asshole.

we had one app sitting in queue shit we had pages upon pages sitting on dust. ya blow it up like we had 100. managed to take care of it on the limited access i had on vacation so its solved.

had this big ass post but lost it too tired to rewrite it.

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
02-16-2015, 05:27 PM
sounds like this has all been sorted out

/thread.

[Image: 76561198008010128.png]

[Image: 5428010618014145457.png]

Blog: http://gobbybobbyy.blogspot.co.uk/