Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
keq destiny leadership
02-18-2015, 04:49 PM
keq destiny leadership
OK so there has been problems that have not been settled about destiny and leadership. People have been arguing and fighting about these issues. I have been recruiting as well as others and people are reporting being declined and rejected for admission to keq. Something needs to be done and no fighting about it. But we need atleast one new admin on bungie to accept keq to destiny keq.

[Image: B41EF768-E9DD-403C-BEAA-3FE68DAA91A1-138...99EB7E.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2015, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2015 09:23 PM by Rav20.)
RE: keq destiny leadership
lil_italy29 Wrote:OK so there has been problems that have not been settled about destiny and leadership. People have been arguing and fighting about these issues. I have been recruiting as well as others and people are reporting being declined and rejected for admission to keq. Something needs to be done and no fighting about it. But we need atleast one new admin on bungie to accept keq to destiny keq.

I really don't see why this an issue, those that play should be able to have admin rights on destiny. I think I still have access to promote to at least a leader ship Post ...I will try

Edit: tried I can't seem to promote

Noob will you promote a few of the current guys so they can keep up on clan stuff

[Image: Ravhin_zpsvzrxgewj.png]
02-18-2015, 09:30 PM
The thing is, people have been applying and then going to other clans because it has taken so long. There is a place where you can take back your clan app on bungie. I have more than 20 people who want their clan tags.

[Image: B41EF768-E9DD-403C-BEAA-3FE68DAA91A1-138...99EB7E.jpg]
02-19-2015, 04:48 AM
If pwnin has moved on to another game, he needs to pass leadership or at least promote more guys.

If he doesn't know who to promote, then he is out of touch with the current playerbase and should pass leadership.

Recruiters are going to be created one way or another, I suggest it be a smooth transition.

-------
[Image: 12_zpse3219cf3.png]
[Image: ROFLstylie.png]
FOK JULLE NAAIERS
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-19-2015, 04:48 AM
Let's get this sorted by this weekend please. Smile

-------
[Image: 12_zpse3219cf3.png]
[Image: ROFLstylie.png]
FOK JULLE NAAIERS
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-19-2015, 04:07 PM
Thanks Stylie that's all I was trying to say on my original thread, but that made me a dickhead.
02-19-2015, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2015 08:43 PM by Rav20.)
Quadrcr_27 Wrote:Thanks Stylie that's all I was trying to say on my original thread, but that made me a dickhead.

I believe it was the tone of which you asked and the telling someone he is shit at something because he stopped playing, you were right to ask for someone else to be put in charge and or more active people promoted so invites get accepted.

But let's just move on and get what needs done done

[Image: Ravhin_zpsvzrxgewj.png]
02-19-2015, 08:51 PM
huhwtf

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]
02-20-2015, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2015 08:42 AM by PwnnyClubbD85.)
Dunno what apps have been rejected every one I've done has been accepted. Are we sure those ppl are not signing up for the wrong KEQ there is an Xbox one which is active. The only other KEQ was the one made at launch because of the wipe rumor. I'll promote 5ppl they MUST BE active both on our forums and Bungie forums not just time spent ingame. Don't matter platform (PS3/PS4).

those looking for a promotion post below.

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
02-20-2015, 08:05 AM
Itally we haven't had more than 5 apps come in over the past 3-4 months unless there's a forum bug or everyone isn't completing their apps right they are not showing up every app has been timestamped.

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS