Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
keq destiny leadership
02-20-2015, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2015 11:05 AM by Mglsnail.)
RE: keq destiny leadership
why do they have to be active here... the leaders for destiny are not running these forums... itll be confusing for newcomers to the clan to come here for posts when they are told to go to the bungie website to be accepted... Leaders should be the peeps that are on top of the game.. especially when its refreshed daily...You need to promote Italy and Crazy. i mean Crazy has 400+ coins. Ive talked to quad and hes right... Leaders need to be more active... i was a leader and i wasnt even told you made me leader... Things need to be organized by the peeps who actually be playing this game... only reason i left from admin was because i couldnt get peeps to run shit with. Make sure u tell those who u accept into the bungie forums to add the leaders for the clan and even add eachother. And i know more than 5 ppl apllied cuz i got a couple FR request of people i thought were randoms...

[Image: snail.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2015, 12:39 PM
you sir receive 1 strange coin, mote of light, exotic of your choice and a heavy ammo synth. for your post. You can pick them up at the post master.
02-20-2015, 03:04 PM
I've always thought that any leadership of KEQ in any game should be on these forums. It is owned, operated and moderated by KEQ members and Stylie is directly reachable here.

When you guys had a leadership issue you came here to get it solved.

I'm not involved with destiny and I'm not trying to tell anyone how to run their division but message me any time and I can set up dedicated rooms for leadership of any division you guys want.

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
02-20-2015, 03:18 PM
(02-20-2015 03:04 PM)A-P-P-Baby Wrote:  I'm not involved with destiny and I'm not trying to tell anyone how to run their division

You're such a Canadian.

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]
02-20-2015, 03:55 PM
(02-20-2015 03:18 PM)MaddenUser Wrote:  
(02-20-2015 03:04 PM)A-P-P-Baby Wrote:  I'm not involved with destiny and I'm not trying to tell anyone how to run their division

You're such a Canadian.
He is very polite. And he drinks.

Tank Whore
02-20-2015, 03:58 PM

You're such a Canadian.

[Image: 2O1Yr.jpg]

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
02-20-2015, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2015 04:27 PM by Rav20.)
(02-20-2015 03:58 PM)A-P-P-Baby Wrote:  

You're such a Canadian.

[Image: 2O1Yr.jpg]

Lol thats Awesome

oh and agree on this:
(02-20-2015 03:04 PM)A-P-P-Baby Wrote:  I've always thought that any leadership of KEQ in any game should be on these forums. It is owned, operated and moderated by KEQ members and Stylie is directly reachable here.

When you guys had a leadership issue you came here to get it solved.

I'm not involved with destiny and I'm not trying to tell anyone how to run their division but message me any time and I can set up dedicated rooms for leadership of any division you guys want.

[Image: Ravhin_zpsvzrxgewj.png]
02-20-2015, 09:35 PM
I would post a comment here but I would hate to be accused of being an asshole because I don't play this game.

Oh wait...........
02-20-2015, 10:50 PM
Forum activity is always a must. For new recruits that visit/sign up they can see a familiar name. Throwing up a schedule to run events or in destiny's case plan regular raid days so the body count is there for raiding instead of the hours of man hunting. Communication is always key, and this is an example, its not all bout shooting the bad guy.

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
02-21-2015, 08:34 AM
(02-20-2015 11:01 AM)Mglsnail Wrote:  why do they have to be active here... And i know more than 5 ppl apllied cuz i got a couple FR request of people i thought were randoms...

the bungie forums are good for any destiny related stuff but sending newbies here, even if they dont signup, lets them know they have a home in other games we are involved in as well as member retention.

for applicants we had a dry spell around the end of october till beginning of january, 3 in Jan, 2 at the beginning of february plus the 3 as of this past week, thats it.
most of the apps have been KEQ up until the past few weeks.

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS