Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting Started with KEQ on PS2
06-29-2015, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2015 09:15 AM by shane5484.)
Getting Started with KEQ on PS2
So you have decided to join KEQ on PS2, here's what your going to need to know first.

KEQ is on the GENUDINE server and we are fighting for the NEW CONGLOMERATE (the blue dots).

Currently we are using In Game Chat System as our main means of communication and are anxiously awaiting the release of Platoon and Outfit communication.

So now you have created your character and joined the fight, the first thing your going to want to do is find your squad, but first you must leave the squad you are in, you can do this by pressing the options button on your controller and going through your social tab under squad. Then message anyone who is playing and request a squad invite. If you are new to KEQ it is recommended that you post an Intro thread on the ps2 ps4 section of these forums stating PSN and PS2 Character names, then ad some of our members to your psn friends.

If you are new to Planetside 2, I would recommend requesting a quick basic training program from any of our support team. This will basically consist of a run through the warp gate terminals and a brief description of the map and spawn system.

When fighting alongside our KEQ brothers we ask that you adhere to a few simple requests in order to make every ones experience a positive one. Please remember the...

GOLDEN RULES

1. RESPECT YOUR TEAMMATES. KEQ has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy towards any type of RACISM, SEXISM or DISCRIMINATION.

2. NO CHEATING. KEQ has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for any type of CHEATING, GLITCHING or ABUSE OF GAME FAULTS.

[Image: Shane5484-04.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2015, 07:09 AM
RE: Getting Started with KEQ on PS2
Nice write up Shane. I've stickies this thread so it doesn't get lost.

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
07-05-2015, 05:20 PM
Hey guys! So who the hell do I need to FR? On the US servers anyway?

[Image: Cadaver_zpsnfrn2s8o.png]
07-05-2015, 08:36 PM
CaDaVeR_85 Wrote:Hey guys! So who the hell do I need to FR? On the US servers anyway?

Ravhin20
Shane5484
Robwriter

To start people add your psn's

[Image: Ravhin_zpsvzrxgewj.png]
07-05-2015, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2015 09:03 AM by shane5484.)
(07-05-2015 05:20 PM)CaDaVeR_85 Wrote:  Hey guys! So who the hell do I need to FR? On the US servers anyway?

cusetownn333
chinduko
lil_italy29

Any of these guys can help get you into a squad as well.

07-15-2015, 09:38 AM
Excellent sticky. Though I'd recommend linking the golden rules thread as opposed to summarizing it.

A good thing you'll notice about joining KEQ is that there's aaaaaaalllways someone on due to the many varying time zones we all live in.

Wake up in the AM and you'll catch some early birds and a lot of our European players. The afternoon is a high population time regardless. Sign on at night and you'll catch the late night tryhards and the West coasters who will generally be up the latest.

Dust 514-Get Weird
PSN-Electrip
07-15-2015, 05:44 PM
Hello Everyone,

I play on PS4 myself and have been looking for a squad. I sent a FR to Ravhin and the other guys. My PSN tag is Bullldog06.
07-15-2015, 06:41 PM
Welcome to KEQ Bulldog, see you on the battlefield.

07-15-2015, 08:07 PM
Bulldog06 Wrote:Hello Everyone,

I play on PS4 myself and have been looking for a squad. I sent a FR to Ravhin and the other guys. My PSN tag is Bullldog06.

Welcome FR excepted we will get you a psn chat invite for squads

[Image: Ravhin_zpsvzrxgewj.png]
07-22-2015, 09:05 AM
should we update the OP with the PSN's of those who can dish out outfit invites?

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS