Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Destiny Problems
07-03-2015, 05:59 PM
Destiny Problems
Well guys, today I just about snapped my disc of Destiny in half. I go to Xur hoping for some good exotics, I get to him and check out his inventory, only to see he is selling Apotheosis Veil(shit) and Universal Remote which he sold like two weeks ago. Then I head into Iron Banner and can't go a game with at least 5 Thorns on the enemy team. Not only is the team full of Thorns, but the servers are complete trash as well, which only made the matches more frustrating. Long story short, Bungie better balance Thorn and buff Auto Rifles back to their original state. Thorn wasn't a problem a month ago, but now it seems as though every player in the Destony universe has obtained Thorn, and quite frankly it is ruining the game. I myself have a 365 Thorn and enjoy using in the Crucible, however there are simply no other weapons(with the exception of Red Death or TLW) being used in PVP these days. And I sure as hell hope the Taken King isn't a waste of time and money.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: Destiny Problems
[Image: 33e1adae1faf8022f3ce26f9d8aa8e51d28aede5...331e65.jpg]

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]
07-04-2015, 01:49 AM
I use the A55-Allfate Pulse Rifle for ranged encounters and the Invective shotgun for up close. The Last Word hand cannon is pretty good too. Fuck those Thorn pussies!!!

Tank Whore
07-04-2015, 08:46 PM
Banner had problem this rotation, Xûr usually has a 2wk cycle of garbage.

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
07-06-2015, 04:48 PM
I agree with pawny... IB was so laggy to play and then a lot of people is taling advantage of it too... Xur is being a douche again just like before lol

[Image: bornium.png]
07-07-2015, 09:05 AM
Xur has garbage every week. He even admits that he is a trash collector if you stand there long enough.

Tank Whore
07-08-2015, 05:56 PM
(07-07-2015 09:05 AM)BAIN Wrote:  Xur has garbage every week. He even admits that he is a trash collector if you stand there long enough.

Lol...

[Image: bornium.png]