Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
KEQ Roll Call- Destiny: Year 2
07-26-2015, 03:28 PM
Lightbulb KEQ Roll Call- Destiny: Year 2
With The Taken King just over a month away and the start of the second year of Destiny, who is planning to continue playing? And out of those who are going to stick with Destiny, how many of you plan to purchase or have purchased the Taken King? PS3 and PS4 members alike.

I would also like to note, I've been able to recruit a couple of players into KEQ recently and plan to continue doing so. It is pretty noticeable that we in KEQ aren't very active on Bungie.net/ Destiny Companion App when it comes to communicating with other members about grouping up to do Strikes, PoE Challenges, Raids and PVP modes. Something I believe needs to be improved on with the start of Year 2.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: KEQ Roll Call- Destiny: Year 2
It's hard when the playerbase is split in half then you can only group with groups of 3 or 6.

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
07-27-2015, 11:54 AM
Groups could be made based off when members are active, say if you can only play on the weekends, you could group with members who do the same, or if there are certain days during the week you get on, you could group with members who play those days as well. I think the biggest issue right now is the amount of inactive members or those who have stopped playing Destiny. We also have members who seem to have moved onto other clans, which creates a smaller playerbase to group with from KEQ.
07-27-2015, 01:32 PM
I'm sure Bain is still farming glimmer to power his beard.

epic beard

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]
07-28-2015, 09:07 AM
Nope. Am not and never did need to farm glimmer. Not ordering TTK either. Pretty much done with Bungievision and Destiny. Although I may play some Iron Banner PvP. It's pretty fun.

Tank Whore
07-29-2015, 02:22 PM
You can count me in... But im getting less and less hours of play been busy at work... Hopefully next month ill get my old sched amd have the weekends again

[Image: bornium.png]
07-30-2015, 09:13 AM
Sounds good, boRnium have you or Cougar ever talked to Jacker about joining KEQ? I have a couple of friends I'll try getting to join, not sure if Jacker would or not.
07-30-2015, 11:01 AM
I'll talk to him havent played with him in a while...

[Image: bornium.png]
03-02-2016, 06:09 AM
Little late, started playing last week grinded to lvl 40 in a few days and got go rank 5 in the iron banner that's just gone. Iron banner drops got me up to light 270.

[Image: 76561198008010128.png]

[Image: 5428010618014145457.png]

Blog: http://gobbybobbyy.blogspot.co.uk/
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/gobbybobby
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2016, 02:14 PM
I've got the taken king DLC and I do like to play with KEQ if anyone else fancies playing message me online

Defend Deter Defeat
[Image: cbe13cce.jpg]