Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sooooo.....
09-18-2015, 04:04 PM
RE: Sooooo.....
I started playing ESO recently. The update seems to have screwed a few things up lol. Liking it though.

[Image: Cadaver_zpsnfrn2s8o.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2015, 11:27 AM
What things have become screwed up? I'll have to log on and check it all out.

[Image: AlcinaNektaria_zpsavfm219i.png]
09-20-2015, 05:43 AM
Lots of people were having connection problems and massive lag. Was unable to play with a friend the other night because he was lagging so bad, rubber banding all over the place lol.

It seems to have been sorted now though.

[Image: Cadaver_zpsnfrn2s8o.png]
09-21-2015, 05:48 AM
(09-20-2015 05:43 AM)CaDaVeR_85 Wrote:  Lots of people were having connection problems and massive lag. Was unable to play with a friend the other night because he was lagging so bad, rubber banding all over the place lol.

It seems to have been sorted now though.

that might be to do with the imperial city dlc. all platforms had problems with its release, people was complaining about long loading screens and lag in the imperial city and cyrodiil (pvp zones), but from what i've heard there was lag all over.

[Image: HeinousTendogz]
09-21-2015, 07:24 AM
(09-18-2015 12:44 PM)Alcina Wrote:  
(09-17-2015 04:05 PM)AzureKnightRush Wrote:  AD all the way. Nothing like serving those with a stick so far up their ass you can visibly see it impair their speech. This one feels so amused by it at the least.

Sadly, AD is my only competition as a DC. Confused Though my true love lies with AD. Everybody just made their toons before I got home from work and so I got stuck on DC for wanting to play with friends. I'm a Wood Elf, I don't belong there Sad

If your friends don't AD then they're no friends of mine.

Paving the way clear with Honor!

[Image: TheBlogFromTheCore20051118.gif]

All the Red Dots have to do in order to corner me is to rig a trap with a tuna sandwich. I am kinda stupid that way...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-21-2015, 09:25 AM
And I'm FREE FREEBALLIN'

on a serious note to answer the incredibly philosophical question. Stuff. That is all
09-21-2015, 01:04 PM
(09-21-2015 07:24 AM)AzureKnightRush Wrote:  
(09-18-2015 12:44 PM)Alcina Wrote:  
(09-17-2015 04:05 PM)AzureKnightRush Wrote:  AD all the way. Nothing like serving those with a stick so far up their ass you can visibly see it impair their speech. This one feels so amused by it at the least.

Sadly, AD is my only competition as a DC. Confused Though my true love lies with AD. Everybody just made their toons before I got home from work and so I got stuck on DC for wanting to play with friends. I'm a Wood Elf, I don't belong there Sad

If your friends don't AD then they're no friends of mine.

LOL! You haven't lived unless you've watched the Literal Video version of Safety dance before it was removed for copyright infringement.

[Image: AlcinaNektaria_zpsavfm219i.png]
09-21-2015, 05:22 PM
wanna play dragons dogma online but only if i could get mah damn capcom account to work

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS