09-20-2015, 11:14 AM
New video up
Search youtube for " Planetside2 CUSE is back" hero
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2015, 11:34 AM
RE: New video up
Searching, thats a lot of work!

[Image: LionTurtle91.png] [Image: 250.jpg] <---Me :-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-20-2015, 11:37 AM

09-20-2015, 10:17 PM
interesting

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]
09-24-2015, 08:33 PM
Vanguards need a steady supply of Lightning meat to keep running. Good video.

PS2 is at its best in battles with lots of vehicles, a pity that they are so uncommon.

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

[Image: Firma%20Planetside2_zps2ho4nyyq.png]
09-24-2015, 08:37 PM
(09-24-2015 08:33 PM)Flyingcon Wrote:  Vanguards need a steady supply of Lightning meat to keep running. Good video.

PS2 is at its best in battles with lots of vehicles, a pity that they are so uncommon.

Yeah id actually enjoy the game if it was always a "MAG at the Panel Dom" Shitstorm.

09-25-2015, 08:02 AM
(09-24-2015 08:37 PM)LionTurtle91 Wrote:  Yeah id actually enjoy the game if it was always a "MAG at the Panel Dom" Shitstorm.

Yes, the more games I play, the more I realize MAG was the best, at least for me.

PS2 is very fun, but it has to be played as what it is, a much more casual game than Dust or even MAG were. It also can't be played 24/7, or you burn out quickly.

"MAG at the Panel" battles are hard to see in PS2 because most battles big groups avoid each others. And when they fight, bases are not designed to support so many players.

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

[Image: Firma%20Planetside2_zps2ho4nyyq.png]
09-25-2015, 11:35 AM
Don't worry a game will come out some day that can give us what we need.
09-25-2015, 10:57 PM
Fallout 4 is what I need! Bethesda <3

10-04-2015, 07:59 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2015 08:23 AM by SerialNumber1221.)
(09-25-2015 08:02 AM)Flyingcon Wrote:  
(09-24-2015 08:37 PM)LionTurtle91 Wrote:  Yeah id actually enjoy the game if it was always a "MAG at the Panel Dom" Shitstorm.

Yes, the more games I play, the more I realize MAG was the best, at least for me.

PS2 is very fun, but it has to be played as what it is, a much more casual game than Dust or even MAG were. It also can't be played 24/7, or you burn out quickly.

"MAG at the Panel" battles are hard to see in PS2 because most battles big groups avoid each others. And when they fight, bases are not designed to support so many players.

There aren't any games where the at the panel battles like MAG are precisely replicated - why i dunno cos its such a easy formula

All of the platoon based game modes of MAG concentrated the opposing forces in smaller and smaller geographic areas as the game went on to unlocking final objectives and this is what led to the adrenalin rush and sense of urgency and panic...No game ever since can recreate it for me....

PS2 is closest but i can't really get the same rush from it as 3 years ago...The first release of PS2 on Nov 20,2012, was the best for me, the initial Crown battle lasted some 6 weeks, till they nerfed the base...

Btw nice looking tank camo cuse...

But, I miss my MAG! Especially my PS Move...

This is when PS2 was still new and shiny....lol...now it's all over...for me anyway....

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.