Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vanguard + Rep Sunderer Teamwork.
10-29-2015, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2015 10:58 AM by Flyingcon.)
Vanguard + Rep Sunderer Teamwork.
Reviewing a couple hundreds videos is incredible boring, so meanwhile, I will give you this instead of a new montage.

It's not an incredible killstreak, but it is a good example of teamwork, and how we usually work when we are lucky enough to have a rep sunderer supporting us.

You have both my own point of view as a driver, and Liquid's as a gunner.

You can also watch both videos at the same time here.

Try watching both videos at the same time, that was the whole point of recording 2 PoVs.

Both videos are in sync at the start, but you'll have to pause the driver one for a second 3 or 4 times during the video to resync them. This is because I recorded several small chunks, while Liquid recorded the entire scene.

My PoV has music, and the gunner's one doesn't. Mute as preferred. Action ramps up at 3:40 aprox.

Some facts about the video:
  • Killcount is around 12 Magriders, 2 Scythes and 2 Sunderers between the 3 of us.
  • A random bluedot got inside the sunderer at the middle of the video, so we were actually 4 people during the second half.
  • The 3 of us (me, gunner and sundie driver) were having constant communication, calling out enemies and our own vehicle status to each other. We coordinated who was to left the tank to repair what every time.

This means that we were screaming and cursing and laughing at each other without pause, of course.
  • The sunderer had repairs only at level 4. Pretty OP already, tbh.
  • The Vanguard (full stealth) did not appear on the enemy minimap, but the Sunderer did. We used that to lure and ambush the enemy.
  • After killing all those Magriders a couple of times, I knew they would be scared to push hard against us. I used that to fall back and survive a couple of times they should have killed us.
  • The enemy would have won if they had focused on the Sunderer first. Rep sundies are fragile.
  • I think I recorded this the last day before starting my Vanu alt. Did not touch my Vanguard back for more than a month. Sad
  • I actually would prefer having another full stealthed tank (lightning or 1/2 Vanguard) instead of a Sunderer, but some people just don't want to drive a tank. Smug Smiley
  • We retreated because I didn't have ammo left for more than 1 MBT, and so far they had been coming in waves of 2-3.
  • As usual, the rest of the NC arrived when everything was over.
  • Pro save by the Sunderer at 7:50 aprox, interposing between the Vanguard and the Magriders.

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

[Image: Firma%20Planetside2_zps2ho4nyyq.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Vanguard + Rep Sunderer Teamwork.
good work bro...those repairer sundys are fun to own Wink not that I have brought mine out of the garage in a very long time...

great teamwork but why does the music remind me of this...

lol...you creeps can roll man hehehe...

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
10-30-2015, 06:45 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2015 06:55 AM by Flyingcon.)
(10-29-2015 10:30 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  lol...you creeps can roll man hehehe...

When I created a VS alt, I had to go door-to-door to tell everyone I was a Vanguard offender, with a record. It was not nice. Angel

The music is from Santa Esmeralda, and the song was featured in Tarantino's Kill Bill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHCf0pL43GM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTFJPfQ4rLc

What can I say? Silly songs make me laugh. I had in mind some even sillier. Maybe for the montage. Tongue

What are you playing now?

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

10-30-2015, 07:09 AM
(10-30-2015 06:45 AM)Flyingcon Wrote:  
(10-29-2015 10:30 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  lol...you creeps can roll man hehehe...

When I created a VS alt, I had to go door-to-door to tell everyone I was a Vanguard offender, with a record. It was not nice. Angel

+1 just for that.....made me lmfao...

(10-30-2015 06:45 AM)Flyingcon Wrote:  The music is from Santa Esmeralda, and the song was featured in Tarantino's Kill Bill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHCf0pL43GM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTFJPfQ4rLc

What can I say? Silly songs make me laugh. I had in mind some even sillier. Maybe for the montage. Tongue

What are you playing now?

Yeah I thought I had heard that tune somewhere before in a movie, dunno why it reminded me of the big lebo but I had seen Kill Bill again not too long ago....

These days I have been on cities mainly, bit of old tiger woods golf on 360, and rarely some pc ps2....also looked in on SR IV, GTA V and trying to finish Watch Dogs...

I also get on Skyrim every now and then...but all in all I am not gaming nearly as much ass I used to..

Been off games lately, I guess that's what marriage does Wink

10-30-2015, 08:03 AM
(10-30-2015 07:09 AM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  Yeah I thought I had heard that tune somewhere before in a movie, dunno why it reminded me of the big lebo but I had seen Kill Bill again not too long ago....

It's ok, because you reminded me of that totally badass (because it' badass) version of Hotel California from Gipsy Kings. I had totally forgotten about it. Thanks mate. Smile

(10-30-2015 07:09 AM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  These days I have been on cities mainly, bit of old tiger woods golf on 360, and rarely some pc ps2....also looked in on SR IV, GTA V and trying to finish Watch Dogs...

I also get on Skyrim every now and then...but all in all I am not gaming nearly as much ass I used to..

Been off games lately, I guess that's what marriage does Wink

Are you going to try Fallout IV? That's a game I am really hyped for, like I have not been in years. Since Skyrim, actually.

Think you have little time now? Just wait until you are a father, btw. Tongue

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

10-30-2015, 08:18 AM
(10-30-2015 08:03 AM)Flyingcon Wrote:  Are you going to try Fallout IV? That's a game I am really hyped for, like I have not been in years. Since Skyrim, actually.

Think you have little time now? Just wait until you are a father, btw. Tongue

The fallout ads look very nice....i'm thinking bout it, undecided on platform...prob go with PC if I proceed...cos it will cost less Wink

Yeah as for becoming a father, I will have to be sneaky, and get the kids into gaming early so I have an excuse Wink