Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
oJOKERo PS4 FLAGSHIP GAME SURVEY
11-02-2015, 09:32 AM
RE: oJOKERo PS4 FLAGSHIP GAME SURVEY
I'm sure we all wish there was a game out there or a game up and coming that could grab all of us, fact is tho there isnt, I played the starwars beta(didn't care for the casual feel for the game) rainbow six while looks and plays really well is to damn small (6v6), got the feeling the division while also being good (plan on playing this ) will be small in size.

Planetside 2 while it should be considered still under beta status is massive enough, but buggy and has a steeper learning curve and can be hard on new players

Cuse said ESO (elder scrolls online)
Don't know if enough people would want to play elves and wizards, plus the pace isn't the same as a shooter

Conclusion,

Come play planetside 2 bugs are getting worked on the biggest being the respawn system has been fixed for the most part.

[Image: Ravhin_zpsvzrxgewj.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2015, 09:40 AM
Oh and Stylie bro get a PS4 Big Grin

11-02-2015, 02:47 PM
I'll come back to this thread after I play MGO.

[Image: curby.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2015, 03:06 PM
Planetside 2 is the only game that offers what is wanted, now it's choosing to play on PS4 or PC.
11-02-2015, 04:15 PM
(11-02-2015 09:32 AM)Rav20 Wrote:  I'm sure we all wish there was a game out there or a game up and coming that could grab all of us, fact is tho there isnt, I played the starwars beta(didn't care for the casual feel for the game) rainbow six while looks and plays really well is to damn small (6v6), got the feeling the division while also being good (plan on playing this ) will be small in size.

Planetside 2 while it should be considered still under beta status is massive enough, but buggy and has a steeper learning curve and can be hard on new players

Cuse said ESO (elder scrolls online)
Don't know if enough people would want to play elves and wizards, plus the pace isn't the same as a shooter

Conclusion,

Come play planetside 2 bugs are getting worked on the biggest being the respawn system has been fixed for the most part.
yeah Joker had us vote a while back and we did pick planet side over star wars. Planet side has full clan support with good comms and being able to use huge tactics involving many players. Only thing missing is clan battles and thats a big thing to not havesue
11-02-2015, 04:24 PM
(11-02-2015 03:06 PM)A_Stoned_Maori Wrote:  Planetside 2 is the only game that offers what is wanted, now it's choosing to play on PS4 or PC.

I'm back on PC bro, and from next week, it will be a lot more, once the new kit is assembled...

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
11-02-2015, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2015 08:29 PM by A_Stoned_Maori.)
(11-02-2015 04:24 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 03:06 PM)A_Stoned_Maori Wrote:  Planetside 2 is the only game that offers what is wanted, now it's choosing to play on PS4 or PC.

I'm back on PC bro, and from next week, it will be a lot more, once the new kit is assembled...

New Kit looks good bro, but I'll say you're killing it with over kill bro Big Grin I max PS2 @ 60 frames @ 1440p. You should be max 60 @ 4k..., dribble...
11-02-2015, 08:44 PM
(11-02-2015 08:28 PM)A_Stoned_Maori Wrote:  

New Kit looks good bro, but I'll say you're killing it with over kill bro Big Grin I max PS2 @ 60 frames @ 1440p. You should be max 60 @ 4k..., dribble...

yeah it is heavy duty that's for sure..my current system was from 2011, so its been over 4 years....current system was running out of RAM with PS2 cos the ramdisk takes like 18gb, then 4gb for windows, so when ps2 started to use more ram, the game becomes really hard to play...

now, with 64gb, i will make a 24gb ramdisk just for ps2 and still have 40gb spare for the OS and ps2 to use....

plus by getting the 16gb sticks, i can one day upgrade to 128gb if i want

so basically any game, i can ramdisk for the foreseeable future....

compared to the existing system, the new box has over double the cpu mark score stock, and close to 2.6times when OC'd...

the msi gtx980ti is oc'd out of the box at 1291mhx...and can be pushed further..

gonna be fun bro

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
11-03-2015, 09:19 AM
(11-02-2015 08:44 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  
(11-02-2015 08:28 PM)A_Stoned_Maori Wrote:  

yeah it is heavy duty that's for sure..my current system was from 2011, so its been over 4 years....current system was running out of RAM with PS2 cos the ramdisk takes like 18gb, then 4gb for windows, so when ps2 started to use more ram, the game becomes really hard to play...

now, with 64gb, i will make a 24gb ramdisk just for ps2 and still have 40gb spare for the OS and ps2 to use....

plus by getting the 16gb sticks, i can one day upgrade to 128gb if i want

so basically any game, i can ramdisk for the foreseeable future....

compared to the existing system, the new box has over double the cpu mark score stock, and close to 2.6times when OC'd...

the msi gtx980ti is oc'd out of the box at 1291mhx...and can be pushed further..

gonna be fun bro

save your money on that ram serial you wont ever tap into it unless your running multiple crazy resource-hog programs all at the same time, unless your setting up for beyond 4k

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
11-03-2015, 11:23 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2015 11:25 AM by Rav20.)
SerialNumber1221 Wrote:I'm back on PC bro, and from next week, it will be a lot more, once the new kit is assembled...

*cough* I just got a decent pc gaming rig again *cough*

For reminder I lost my last PC to a water line break a couple years ago

not the top end $2k builds but it works for me

I5-4750
12gb ram
2tb HD (will be putting in an SSD this winter)
Gtx950 gpu

Edit: still ps4 is my mine choice for most games