Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
oJOKERo PS4 FLAGSHIP GAME SURVEY
11-05-2015, 03:50 AM
RE: oJOKERo PS4 FLAGSHIP GAME SURVEY
Wildstar eh, hopin to play that soon.

Guild wars just dropped new expansion so plenty things to do.

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2015, 05:47 AM
(11-05-2015 03:50 AM)PwnnyClubbD85 Wrote:  Wildstar eh, hopin to play that soon.

Guild wars just dropped new expansion so plenty things to do.

Yea since it went free Wildstar has been not to shabby. Jumpin in to GW2 now for another blat.
11-05-2015, 06:17 AM
Wildstar sold me on the attunement when they first came out shame its needed but still interested.

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
11-05-2015, 06:29 AM
(11-04-2015 09:46 PM)A_Stoned_Maori Wrote:  Didn't realise guild wars 2 was free, that's me, downloading now. I've been on Wildstar, that games is pretty cool and bloody nice looking!!

I will have to give Wildstar a try, too. I've never been into mmorpgs much, but I liked the little I played of GW, and as you said, there is a lot of great ftp mmo games in PC at the moment.

I think I will get into it.

After Fallout. Tongue

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

[Image: 4HhXMlO.gif]
11-05-2015, 06:48 AM
not a fan of wildstar... and i haven't played guildwars 2 in ages, last time i played was just after lion's arch got destroyed, i haven't even seen what it looks like now after they rebuilt it. mostly i play swtor on and off for a few years now. its got a lot of group content.

as for ps4 games the only thing that can really accommodate the clan atm is ps2, of course you have the usual suspects like battlefield/battlefront and cod but it will be smaller numbers.

[Image: HeinousTendogz]
11-06-2015, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2015 06:33 PM by A_Stoned_Maori.)
(11-05-2015 06:48 AM)Tendogz Wrote:  not a fan of wildstar... and i haven't played guildwars 2 in ages, last time i played was just after lion's arch got destroyed, i haven't even seen what it looks like now after they rebuilt it. mostly i play swtor on and off for a few years now. its got a lot of group content.

as for ps4 games the only thing that can really accommodate the clan atm is ps2, of course you have the usual suspects like battlefield/battlefront and cod but it will be smaller numbers.

I'm finding both games (Wildstar and Guild Wars 2) decent enough to pass the time while my Hemp grows, I am a registered Hemp farmer, 1 of 5 or 6 in New Zealand Big Grin

I like the look of both games, Wildstar and Guild Wars 2, after spending a considerable amount of time on Wow I am quite used to the style of play. I feel that KEQ could hold a threatening presence in either game and would offer some tough competition to those guilds/clans already in these games. But as mentioned By Tendogz SwTOR is also an MMO that can accommodate numbers up to 16 I think.
11-06-2015, 11:35 PM
(11-06-2015 06:05 PM)A_Stoned_Maori Wrote:  
(11-05-2015 06:48 AM)Tendogz Wrote:  not a fan of wildstar... and i haven't played guildwars 2 in ages, last time i played was just after lion's arch got destroyed, i haven't even seen what it looks like now after they rebuilt it. mostly i play swtor on and off for a few years now. its got a lot of group content.

I'm finding both games (Wildstar and Guild Wars 2) decent enough to pass the time while my Hemp grows, I am a registered Hemp farmer, 1 of 5 or 6 in New Zealand Big Grin

I like the look of both games, Wildstar and Guild Wars 2, after spending a considerable amount of time on Wow I am quite used to the style of play. I feel that KEQ could hold a threatening presence in either game and would offer some tough competition to those guilds/clans already in these games. But as mentioned By Tendogz SwTOR is also an MMO that can accommodate numbers up to 16 I think.

Fuck SWTOR! Freemium BS. And GW2 for that matter. Honestly MechWarrior Online is probably where we can do some serious damage. Especially considering the community is rather tiny. You have Units in the game with rosters of less than 50 winning entire planets for their faction. Considering the max team size is 12 for matches that is rather impressive. Plus with the new group queue system we have much more control over the variety of the group composition in public games. Also, a nice and partial thorn in the backside of recruitment is that group queues are separated from any solo dropping player. This essentially forces working as a team for group queue although it doesn't always happen.

Long story short. Play MWO. It's fun, has a ton of customization with some limited XP skill options sorta like MAG. There is healthy competition within the community and most of the community is downright friendly and professional when on and off the battlefield. Perfect fit for us.

Paving the way clear with Honor!

[Image: TheBlogFromTheCore20051118.gif]

All the Red Dots have to do in order to corner me is to rig a trap with a tuna sandwich. I am kinda stupid that way...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-08-2015, 06:30 AM
Never had a problem with swtor but then I sub, free to pay sucks and being a preferred user isn't great (spend cash and you get less restrictions). I've been there from the start long before release and I still play it and enjoy it.... you could say its my mag.

If ffxiv didn't have a sub i'd say that would be great for us. Pc/ps3/ps4 we could all play on the same server.
One game I did forget is eso a lot of people on my friends list play it. It has large scale pvp and other group content like dungeons, theres also a great amount of solo content if you just want to go off by yourself.

[Image: HeinousTendogz]
11-08-2015, 04:36 PM
I played SWTOR the day it was released. It was garbage then and still is. About the only decent part about it is the PVP arena content. GW2 is essentially in the same camp with that.

FF14 has a sub because the game is IMO better for that. Granted FF14 PVP is lackluster compared to the amazing PVE it offers, that is about the main downfall to said game.

MWO I've been noticing a lot of newer players in the matches I've been in. This is great news to have. Plus since a Steam release is not too far away MechWarrior Online could be a great way to hit a combo of Steam and KEQ introduction.

Paving the way clear with Honor!

[Image: TheBlogFromTheCore20051118.gif]

All the Red Dots have to do in order to corner me is to rig a trap with a tuna sandwich. I am kinda stupid that way...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-09-2015, 03:32 PM
There are quite a few MMO's due for release on the PS4, I'm sure there will be something for the KEQ PS4 guys to enjoy and group up on. Having said that, most are either releasing on PC or already available, so those on PC can already enjoy most of them.