Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
KEQ is moving
11-13-2015, 06:03 PM
KEQ is moving
Well lads I have decided to move KEQs main force of operations off of Genudine and head to Palos with the move we will be switching factions as well.

KEQ will be Vanu on palos.

I am not closing down NC genudine ( will even play there from time to time) just decided it's time to get off NC.

The people who voted for NC don't even play ps2onPS4. The last of the officers I've talked with have gotten bored/frustrated with genudine NC.

It will take me a few days to get things up and running.

Any questions let me know

[Image: Ravhin_zpsvzrxgewj.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: KEQ is moving
KEQ is VS.....lmfao

Why didn't people just listen in the first place lol

I'm just getting back into this game on PC, but I have a VS slot on both Palos and Genudine, so I might drop in time to time...

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
11-13-2015, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2015 09:07 PM by rraymondo316.)
What a waste of time & money this port has been

Game is 5 months old & the population is in the toilet.....has less people playing than the PC version thats been out over 3 years

Sugarcoat it all you like but thats terrible

[Image: 5428010618039276417.png]
11-13-2015, 09:10 PM
(11-13-2015 09:06 PM)rraymondo316 Wrote:  What a waste of time & money this port has been

Game is 5 months old & the population is in the toilet.....has less people playing than the PC version thats been out over 3 years

Sugarcoat it all you like but thats terrible

yeah and the effort they put in on the conslols took staff away from the PC game and that suffered too....

the game is low pop on PC these days, but it's a real shock to see that PS4 pops are even lower, considering it's only been around less than 6 months and PC is hitting it's 3 year anniversary next weekend...

11-13-2015, 11:03 PM
SerialNumber1221 Wrote:KEQ is VS.....lmfao

Why didn't people just listen in the first place lol

I'm just getting back into this game on PC, but I have a VS slot on both Palos and Genudine, so I might drop in time to time...

I tried being diplomatic about it and letting people vote I should have just made the decision my self.

Still we will have aren't abandoning NC or Genudine.

[Image: Ravhin_zpsvzrxgewj.png]
11-14-2015, 04:01 PM
(11-13-2015 06:03 PM)Rav20 Wrote:  KEQ will be Vanu on palos.

The people who voted for NC don't even play ps2onPS4.

God knows I tried, but Genudine was unplayable for me.

Best of luck on Palos, I will give it a try to see if I can play there.

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

[Image: Firma%20Planetside2_zps2ho4nyyq.png]
11-14-2015, 11:19 PM
(11-14-2015 04:01 PM)Flyingcon Wrote:  
(11-13-2015 06:03 PM)Rav20 Wrote:  KEQ will be Vanu on palos.

The people who voted for NC don't even play ps2onPS4.

God knows I tried, but Genudine was unplayable for me.

Best of luck on Palos, I will give it a try to see if I can play there.

I standby my original vote of flying knows all because he is much better than you rav.

I wanted to like this game but it just sucks.

I also like this new conslols word you pc elitist scumbags have started using. Nice touch.

[Image: MaddenPS2_zpswreyu65x.png]
11-15-2015, 03:17 AM
(11-14-2015 11:19 PM)MaddenUser Wrote:  I wanted to like this game but it just sucks.

I also like this new conslols word you pc elitist scumbags have started using. Nice touch.

Conslols version doesn't do the server smashes or lane smash, or even outfit vs outfit timed round competitive play....you may have liked it more if you got to battle against some clans in proper scrims like they do on the elite PC version...maybe one day they will allow this on conslols, but I doubt it...

11-15-2015, 06:12 AM
(11-15-2015 03:17 AM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  
(11-14-2015 11:19 PM)MaddenUser Wrote:  I wanted to like this game but it just sucks.

Conslols version doesn't do the server smashes or lane smash, or even outfit vs outfit timed round competitive play....you may have liked it more if you got to battle against some clans in proper scrims like they do on the elite PC version...maybe one day they will allow this on conslols, but I doubt it...

for once the PC dude is kind of right. A game with no clan battles sure got boring as hell fast for our KEQ tryhards. Im definitely not going to be a faction hopper just cause the fights were tuff on the NC side. Plus i begin to love my vanguard im not starting all over and i Wouldn't be caught dead in a purple fagrider. Soon we will have some new game with a proper clan system to support us. I may even have to build a PC this winter cause i know Arma 3 is the type of game i want to tryhard on.unnerd
11-15-2015, 11:34 AM
(11-13-2015 06:03 PM)Rav20 Wrote:  Well lads I have decided to move KEQs main force of operations off of Genudine and head to Palos with the move we will be switching factions as well.

KEQ will be Vanu on palos.

I am not closing down NC genudine ( will even play there from time to time) just decided it's time to get off NC.

The people who voted for NC don't even play ps2onPS4. The last of the officers I've talked with have gotten bored/frustrated with genudine NC.

It will take me a few days to get things up and running.

Any questions let me know

Ahhhh man just when I was getting use to NC, WTF!

[Image: 5ftwrKv.gif]