Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
KEQ is moving
11-18-2015, 06:52 AM
RE: KEQ is moving
New games and the last patch freezes have hit hard the population on console. Not that it was great with how DBG has managed the game.

I've found myself playing a lot less, I prefer turning on my PC and playing Fallout instead. But population should get a bit higher in a couple of weeks, hopefully.

PD: You should have asked him that, serial. That's a loaded question indeed. Tongue

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

[Image: 4HhXMlO.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2015, 03:55 PM
(11-17-2015 10:24 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  
(11-17-2015 10:21 PM)rraymondo316 Wrote:  Id recommend just staying on Genudine...the population on Palos is quite abit lower then Genudine

Current prime time numbers
Genudine - 600
Palos - 409

EU servers aint doing great either (prime time numbers)
Ceres - 559
Lithcorp - 381

http://planetside2stats.com/

Geez Rav, with numbers so low on Palos you might want to consider just staying on Genudine and swapping to VS...and eventually getting a server merge when things really go to shit....

PC has lost tons of players too, but it has not gotten as low as PS4 yet....yet being the operative word....

if it comes down to VS on genudine, the outfit was made before our NC one i just got to get the officers all in then the spam can begin, but i assume its playing with different ppl over just the faction change.

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
11-22-2015, 02:06 AM
VS is ridiculous. I started a character Friday night and was lvl15 with 100 kills 1.8kdr in 3 hours. For me that's ridiculous. Using the starter Loadout on a heavy assault adding only a foregrip and a 1x sight. that shit was OP

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
11-22-2015, 05:14 AM
(11-22-2015 02:06 AM)A-P-P-Baby Wrote:  VS is ridiculous. I started a character Friday night and was lvl15 with 100 kills 1.8kdr in 3 hours. For me that's ridiculous. Using the starter Loadout on a heavy assault adding only a foregrip and a 1x sight. that shit was OP
i just slaped a AP shell on a lighting and drove around for a little bit and ranked up to 17 lol. The players are bad over here.daffy
11-22-2015, 02:43 PM
VS is Easy Mode, anyone saying different probably thought SVER was balanced.
11-23-2015, 01:30 AM
(11-22-2015 02:43 PM)A_Stoned_Maori Wrote:  VS is Easy Mode, anyone saying different probably thought SVER was balanced.

Bro I've been back on lately, please play Connery any night and then review who is OP hehe...

Since the Korean PS2 server shut down and the Chinese PS2 server shut down, Connery has had an influx of TR that has shifted the pop balance so badly every night that TR is truly easy mode...no kidding...

On Briggs, it's usually NC that is OP followed by TR..VS can do OK but it depends if TROL and GAB have good numbers...

Emerald, it can go either way, but VS can often have a higer pop and therefore can be considered OP....

So I say it just depends on server pops...in terms on general balance I can honestly say that I do the same on all 3 factions and my stats are generally in the same vicinity...If I go by KDR alone, my NC slots do best...

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
11-23-2015, 12:18 PM
NC actually have the most powerful weapons & best tank in the game Rolleyes

[Image: 5428010618039276417.png]
11-23-2015, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2015 01:55 PM by Flyingcon.)
Most powerful? Yes, if you have just a bit of fps skills.

But ease of use trumps power in this game, since most of the players in this game has exactly zero skill. For those players VS and TR arsenals are better, and they will perform better with them.

And tanks are actually balanced, never had a problem driving any of them.

Not that it matters, when the only vehicles that are really important in this game are Sunderers and ESFs, and to a lesser extent, Galaxies. Everything else, even if fun, is redundant.

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

11-23-2015, 02:33 PM
Hey Flying. Did you try out Palos yet? Would be nice to play with you here and there

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
11-23-2015, 03:53 PM
Tried one day and it was pretty shitty. But the forums were all complaining about the server, so maybe it was just a bad day.

I will try again this weekend, if Fallout lets me. Tongue

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.