Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
KEQ is moving
11-23-2015, 06:18 PM
RE: KEQ is moving
Well i got myself a Magrider now this little tank is fun as hell. Vanguard was better but still this is to fun
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2015, 07:08 PM
CUSE Wrote:Well i got myself a Magrider now this little tank is fun as hell. Vanguard was better but still this is to fun

Nice, its a little crazy the differences

[Image: Ravhin_zpsvzrxgewj.png]
11-23-2015, 09:39 PM
(11-23-2015 07:08 PM)Rav20 Wrote:  
CUSE Wrote:Well i got myself a Magrider now this little tank is fun as hell. Vanguard was better but still this is to fun

It is very fun.

The best part for me is running over people with the magburn. Specially would be c4ers. Tongue

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

[Image: 4HhXMlO.gif]
11-24-2015, 04:58 PM
(11-23-2015 07:08 PM)Rav20 Wrote:  

yeah it has a very high skill ceiling but once you master the playstyle it can be very OP. I can see that i need a gunner because the main gun is kind of weak. I used to be able to solo in my vanguard because the Titan 150 AP was all the firepower i needed really. The Magrider has a major problem dealing with aircraft as the gun does not lift up to high and the travel speed of the Magrider is the slowist of all the MBTs makes no sense cause i thought the vanu had no bullet drop.With the Magrider i have found that Flyings playstyle is perfect fit for it. For the first time ever i now run stealth and magburn behind enemy tanks to put shots in their ass. I am still testing what chasie to run as i like the rival boosting my strafe speed and i can climb mountains better but the racer might be good for flanking plus the Magrider is slow as dirt. I am going to need a couple more tankers to run with me but we shouldnt need a huge armor column to handle the enemy from what i see on this server. Just going to need gunners to man the saron witch is just as good if not better then the main gun.moderator
11-24-2015, 05:01 PM
And you need to start recruiting people cause im the only one online going to war out here on this server lol.
11-24-2015, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2015 08:12 PM by Flyingcon.)
I run racer in the Magrider, the only tank in which I do that. Rival is good too, but it doesn't make you turn faster in a Magrider like it does in the other 2 MBTs, so the only benefits are to strafe and reverse speed. Depends on your style of play, rival for long range shooting, racer for flanking.

You can run solo in a Maggie if you switch fast between gunner and pilot, while the other gun is reloading. Halberd and Saron are better for solo play, and you have to time the seat switch from driver to gunner right. If you do it too soon, the main gun wont reload properly.

Also, watch out for Harassers. If the driver is good, he will try to get under the tank where you can hit them. Magburn if they do that to you.

Palos works better for me. I'll try to join you guys on the weekend. Meanwhile, fallouting.

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

11-24-2015, 10:54 PM
sad.....

https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comm...4_version/

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
11-25-2015, 05:58 AM
Its just cause fallout 4 and call off duty just came out. Console players like to play a bunch of games at once. But this moveing KEQ to palos thing is kind of retarded because that sevrer seems dead. I haven't seen one KEQ on and i been playing all week stomping by myself. I might just go back to eso. But in other news hell yeah for 4 days off workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
11-25-2015, 06:08 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2015 06:14 AM by Flyingcon.)
@Cuse

At what time are you playing?

@Serial

lol, that thread is so full of tears and salt that I had to smile. Nothing like nerd tears, remind me of Dust at its best. Tongue

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

11-25-2015, 06:34 AM
Sorry for the double post, but damn, I hope this is not true:

https://twitter.com/andysites/status/669375483373424640

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.