I sometimes upload videos.
Here's my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/cptkrby/featured

[Image: curby.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2015, 12:38 AM
RE: I sometimes upload videos.
No KEQ in this video, but I thought I'd share anyway.

I was pretty sure I'd lose this invasion in Bloodborne because I'm using a lolspacemagic build (I usually use skill/dex builds) and it was 2 on 1. This the unexpected happened......twice.....in less than a second.

12-11-2015, 01:30 AM
We must watch a lot of the same videos, I keep running across you in comment sections.
Find all posts by this user
12-11-2015, 03:23 AM
(12-11-2015 01:30 AM)JJordawg Wrote:  We must watch a lot of the same videos, I keep running across you in comment sections.

It's mostly SBFP videos.

12-11-2015, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2015 01:50 PM by LionTurtle91.)
You know I havnt gotten around to playing it yet. I wasnt sure how I felt about the whole gun thing, is it good? Whats the difficulty like compared to the others?

Ohh btw, did you shoot them off the ledge?

[Image: LionTurtle91.png] [Image: 250.jpg] <---Me :-)
12-11-2015, 03:38 PM
The game is a lot of fun and harder than Dark Souls 2. The guns aren't bad, they're mostly used to parry or score headshots on bosses. They do damage if you use a certain item or if you invest in the bloodtinge stat (guns are considered blood 'weapons' for plot reasons.)

No, I didn't shoot them off. My character doesn't even use a gun. They just both dodged off the ledge like lemmings.

12-11-2015, 05:40 PM
That battle seemed like luck though
Find all posts by this user
12-11-2015, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2015 06:10 PM by LionTurtle91.)
Ahh okay, so theres no shields at all? Its so cheap now im sure ill get it soon and check it out, probably when im done with Fallout.

Yeah theres always funny stuff that happens when invading or being invaded Tongue I remember being invaded back in Demon Souls and a guy helped me then commit suicide!

12-12-2015, 12:51 AM
(12-11-2015 05:40 PM)jin Wrote:  That battle seemed like luck though

And you're absolutely right. I most likely would have lost.

(12-11-2015 06:10 PM)LionTurtle91 Wrote:  Ahh okay, so theres no shields at all? Its so cheap now im sure ill get it soon and check it out, probably when im done with Fallout.

Yeah theres always funny stuff that happens when invading or being invaded Tongue I remember being invaded back in Demon Souls and a guy helped me then commit suicide!

There's two shields. One is a completely useless wooden shield and the other is in the DLC. The DLC one is good against non-physical attacks which I still find mostly useless. It might be useful against the final boss in the DLC, but I never tried it. I mean, why take some damage when you can dodge the attack and take no damage?

The first time I was ever invaded in Demon's souls was right after the first boss in the Tower of Latria. He swung his weapon, which I blocked, and immediately dodged off the ledge. It was pretty funny.

12-12-2015, 10:21 AM
Yeah more often than not in that Castle Samurai world people would fall off cliffs lol

Well hey Dark Souls 3 is coming out next year I think, glad they keep making the games.

I never finished Dark Souls 2, go towards the end then got distracted. I thought it was the easiest one so far.

Dark Souls is my favorite, followed by Demon Souls, then 2. Hope 3 is the hardest yet!