Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I sometimes upload videos.
12-12-2015, 04:09 PM
RE: I sometimes upload videos.
(12-12-2015 10:21 AM)LionTurtle91 Wrote:  Yeah more often than not in that Castle Samurai world people would fall off cliffs lol

Well hey Dark Souls 3 is coming out next year I think, glad they keep making the games.

Dark Souls 3 is going to be last one the direct is doing. He doesn't want to make these games forever.

[Image: curby.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2015, 04:47 PM
This is one of the best series of games I played I actually developed a theory of who was the Furtive Pygmy, I usually don't get that involved with the story but its so compelling
Find all posts by this user
12-13-2015, 11:34 AM
(12-12-2015 04:47 PM)jin Wrote:  This is one of the best series of games I played I actually developed a theory of who was the Furtive Pygmy, I usually don't get that involved with the story but its so compelling

Do you think Manus is the Furtive Pygmy?

12-13-2015, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2015 08:37 PM by jin.)
Everyone thinks he is it crossed my mind but some things didn't add up to him In the beginning. I think manus is a being created by the furtive pygmy he was one of the chosen undead given a piece of the dark soul. I'm curious to hear your thoughts about it and others
12-14-2015, 08:33 AM
I believe FROMSOFT said that DS3 would be the last in the dark souls series, but that they still wanted to make more Souls-esque games, similar to Bloodborne or taking a more radical departure while maintaining some of the difficulty, exploration, and. Such that are hallmarks of the series.

I would be quite surprised not to see a Bloodborne 2 or another title similar to the "Soulsborne" style of games, just not a Dark Souls title

[Image: forum%20warrior%20small.png]
01-17-2016, 11:57 PM

Fights don't usually last longer than a minute, so the fact that this lasted two and half minutes is something in it self.

Spoilers, seriously. My custom avatar looks way too much like me. And in case you forgot this is what I look like.

[Image: original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1]

01-18-2016, 02:17 AM
What!? I thought you were trying to keep your personal life and online life separate!

KIRBY UNMASKED

I watched your duel, btw. It was pretty cool.

[Image: forum%20warrior%20small.png]
01-18-2016, 06:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2016 07:11 AM by Flyingcon.)
That video about the duel was really good. I don't even play Bloodborne, but I had to watch it until the end.

I was rooting for you, of course. Wink

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

[Image: Firma%20Planetside2_zps2ho4nyyq.png]
01-18-2016, 07:00 AM
Awesome duel Kirby, definitely looked like you were in charge the whole time.

[Image: LionTurtle91.png] [Image: 250.jpg] <---Me :-)
01-18-2016, 01:07 PM
(01-18-2016 02:17 AM)JJordawg Wrote:  What!? I thought you were trying to keep your personal life and online life separate!

KIRBY UNMASKED

I watched your duel, btw. It was pretty cool.

My face was shown back I met LeitherY:
http://forums.keqonline.com/showthread.p...3#pid81173

(01-18-2016 06:50 AM)Flyingcon Wrote:  That video about the duel was really good. I don't even play Bloodborne, but I had to watch it until the end.

I was rooting for you, of course. Wink

What kind of tryhard would I be of I uploaded a video of me losing?

(01-18-2016 07:00 AM)LionTurtle91 Wrote:  Awesome duel Kirby, definitely looked like you were in charge the whole time.

That guy was actually 20 levels higher than me. The only advantage I had over him was that he had 30% reduced health. I actually would have never of healed if he didn't heal first. And since he did, it instantly gave me an advantage since I had more health. Blood vials heal about 40% of your health.

Both of his weapons while transformed do massive damage so I had to keep dodging and immediately attack after he did, since both of my weapons are fast, especially those daggers (Blades of Mercy) you saw me use.

I have another video where a massacred 3 people at once who were clearly a lower level than me. But I don't know if I should upload that one.