Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I sometimes upload videos.
02-09-2016, 01:08 AM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2016 01:09 AM by CptKirby.)
RE: I sometimes upload videos.
(02-09-2016 01:00 AM)JJordawg Wrote:  So Kirby any reason in particular you are playing this now? Did you not get BB when it released? Or because the DLC? Just curious.

I beat it three times when it came out and stopped, but the DLC got me back into it.

[Image: curby.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2016, 01:32 PM

03-03-2016, 04:25 PM
Lmao dusting off the shoulders haha nice gesture ad. There doesnt seem to be as much stagger in this game when hit as others no?

[Image: LionTurtle91.png] [Image: 250.jpg] <---Me :-)
03-03-2016, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2016 09:20 PM by CptKirby.)
(03-03-2016 04:25 PM)LionTurtle91 Wrote:  Lmao dusting off the shoulders haha nice gesture ad. There doesnt seem to be as much stagger in this game when hit as others no?

Three guys tried to attack me at once. He deserved it. The reality is I lose most 3v1 invasions if all three of them are next to each other. There are plenty of times where I'll kill a straggler so I only hunt for the two others later. I think I win about 50% of 2v1 matches and around 75% 1v1s. I'm guessing, of course.

Because of lag and the fact I use skill (dex) weapons, the stagger is almost nonexistent. It is there though. You can see each time the guy with the Moonlight Sword hit me.

03-08-2016, 04:18 PM
This is probably going to be the last Bloodborne videos for a while

03-28-2016, 11:46 AM

Watch me lose
While sick with the flu

03-28-2016, 11:59 AM
Soooo cool you were even in a tournament lol Do you recognize whoever the guy was that mentioned knowing you?

[Image: LionTurtle91.png] [Image: 250.jpg] <---Me :-)
03-28-2016, 12:38 PM
Kirby's avatar looks like blackadder

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbd_51U-6hd5g-VrLKB_k...6bhoZxPA9g]

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
Find all posts by this user
03-28-2016, 03:36 PM
(03-28-2016 12:38 PM)SerialNumber1221 Wrote:  Kirby's avatar looks like blackadder

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbd_51U-6hd5g-VrLKB_k...6bhoZxPA9g]

I was going for Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn) during his time in the Lord of the Rings.

[Image: Aragorn-inThe-Fellowship-of-the-Ring-lor...60-404.jpg]

(03-28-2016 11:59 AM)LionTurtle91 Wrote:  Soooo cool you were even in a tournament lol Do you recognize whoever the guy was that mentioned knowing you?

khknight use to post on the MAG forums. He was mostly in Raven and I think he was in PHI briefly.

I found him again on a Top 10 countdown video for Bloodborne and subscribed. I tend to sub almost any former MAG forumite.

He's made a few tournaments in the past but I couldn't participate in any because they always started on Friday 5 PM EST, when I would start getting ready for work.

However, this past Friday, it set it up for 12 PM EST so some Euros can come (Large_Messenger is actually Japanese). Of course, at the time I didn't have the foresight of getting the flu and missing work anyway.

Anyway, it was fun while it lasted.

03-29-2016, 03:00 PM
I have never played any DS game, but for some reason I like watching you play it.

Good videos Kirby.

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

[Image: 4HhXMlO.gif]
Find all posts by this user