Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
These guys have breathed some life back into the game...
02-03-2016, 10:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2016 10:48 PM by SerialNumber1221.)
These guys have breathed some life back into the game...
Good video.

These people have taken Emerald by storm. TR was totally fkd on Emerald and I had lost interest in TR on Connery due to various issues and Connery being dead except in Asian primetime...

But these people, these Recursion guys, have made playing on Emerald fun...It's no longer AC running around on alts 4th factioning and zerg surfing...They now have a solid competition...so they can't farm the rest of us so easy because Recursion goes looking for them

And the best part is, that playing NC is now a lot more fun, because AC are usually playing their VS accounts to fight Recursion, DA is typically VS and NC are now getting some really good fights as a result...

Fighting these people is like fighting ~^~ or : ) ...it's fkn tough going but the fights are fkn sublime...intense..these people are relentless...

I fought these people for over 4 hours yesterday at ONE BASE, we defended it, they took it, we took it back and it just kept going like that.. and with the latest patch on 28/1 I can actually kill them now Smile

repetitive, yes, fkd metagame, yes, but dropping Recursion players is priceless..

NC usually outnumbered TR 2:1 in the fights so that gives an indication of the skill level of these folks - it took double their numbers to keep rocking a back and forth with them over 1 base..good fun!

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2016, 06:43 AM
RE: These guys have breathed some life back into the game...
Are they the same Recursion that was in Connery? If so, they were already the best outfit in Connery. They were like PFB, good players playing the objective. The rest of the good outfits that I saw focused too much on the farm.

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet.

[Image: 4HhXMlO.gif]
02-04-2016, 08:47 AM
(02-04-2016 06:43 AM)Flyingcon Wrote:  Are they the same Recursion that was in Connery? If so, they were already the best outfit in Connery. They were like PFB, good players playing the objective. The rest of the good outfits that I saw focused too much on the farm.

Yup spot on. Same. And a bunch of Recursion from Connery who had quit the game came back. Couple of ex MAG guys in there too. One is ex PFB.

They are kick ass players...just got off Emerald, they are running squads again and showing up at every fight...we eventually split our platoon into 8 separate units and had to move around them to thin them out and get them into vehicles looking for us...

Then, with enough of us aiming rockets, we got quite a few of them...it's the only way to deal with them....

Alas, I now have to attend teleconferences so real life calls...

02-04-2016, 09:59 AM
i need to play around on PS2 on the PC again now that i can play with more than 15/20fps id love to see how my 980 handles it.

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
02-04-2016, 10:03 AM
(02-04-2016 09:59 AM)PwnnyClubbD85 Wrote:  i need to play around on PS2 on the PC again now that i can play with more than 15/20fps id love to see how my 980 handles it.

I have a 980ti 6gb msi golden game edition.....fkn kicks ass....ultra no issues....

Hit me up on steam if you are going to jump on....i will be on again tomorrow, its thurs night your time ....

02-04-2016, 06:39 PM
Keep an eye on BAX

NC outfit who are one of the best in the game

[Image: 5428010618039276417.png]
02-04-2016, 08:05 PM
(02-04-2016 06:39 PM)rraymondo316 Wrote:  Keep an eye on BAX

NC outfit who are one of the best in the game

Yeah seen em around plenty