Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
YouTube Intro Needed
02-24-2016, 06:40 PM
YouTube Intro Needed
Hello o7 I'm in dire need of some help...

Is there anyone out there who can possibly make me a YouTube intro for my videos? I've been playing around with C4D, Adobe AE, Blender, and a few other programs and just can't seem to get the hang of it. I'm basically trash with CAD style programs.

Any insight/help/point in the right direction would be amazing and so greatly appreciated.
thanks

[Image: AlcinaNektaria_zpsavfm219i.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2016, 01:02 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2016 01:04 AM by A-P-P-Baby.)
RE: YouTube Intro Needed
I've dabbled in after effects trying to make a YouTube intro. It's super complicated and I haven't yet had the time to really learn it as much as I'd like.

Here's the two I started putting together.

The problem is that each one of those took me hours to accomplish and they're 11 seconds long.

I could try to help next time I'm online but honestly, I just learn this shit mostly through YouTube tutorials

[Image: BigSis_zpsf0609893.jpg]
[Image: KEQNeon_zpshmxnccsb.gif]
02-25-2016, 04:00 AM
There are twitch artist who do YouTube work as well dunno prices tho.

Catch some livestream twitch.tv/noobpownin09

DUST*, BF3 or DCUO using my MAIN ACCT "noobpownin09"
battlelog FR me with cyberius85
*= additional ALTS
02-25-2016, 05:12 AM
its not hard in premiere, you just need to know how to mix and blend multiple video streams to make the effects....watch a few youtube vids and you can learn pretty quickly....

[Image: qUbK2dc.jpg?1]
MURDER, was the case that they gave me.
02-25-2016, 12:45 PM
(02-25-2016 01:02 AM)A-P-P-Baby Wrote:  I've dabbled in after effects trying to make a YouTube intro. It's super complicated and I haven't yet had the time to really learn it as much as I'd like.

Here's the two I started putting together.

The problem is that each one of those took me hours to accomplish and they're 11 seconds long.

I could try to help next time I'm online but honestly, I just learn this shit mostly through YouTube tutorials

Very nice vids so far!

I've watched so many tutorial videos and even tried doing stuff along with them as they're talking/explaining. My ADOCD kicks in especially quickly when I get stressed from not knowing what or how to do something.

When you're online again definitely let me know. I think actually having someone talking directly to me or being right there and available for questions would help out. I can psn you my skype or kik name if its easier for you to get ahold of me when you are online. <33 Ayy Pee Pee

[Image: AlcinaNektaria_zpsavfm219i.png]